11

TUESDAY, JUNE 11
KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

 TUESDAY, JUNE 11KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 pm

Kenzo, Bway, and Quando sat in the studio as Kentrell was in the booth rapping the song he wrote. His feelings were hurt. Yazmari and Kentrell was having relationship problems, and he believed that everything relationship ain't perfect. At least they relationship wasn't perfect.

"I chose you. Walkin' along, hopin' I run into you
It hurts, wish I never said "I love you" first.
I just wanna give you the world, I buy you Birkin, he buy you Prada. Which one you proud of?
Which one you proud of?" He rapped, while he bumped his head.

"Please don't leave your nigga for Lil Top, cause that's a snake and I won't cherish her, no slime
I won't be competin' for my spot", "I know my worth is you gon be with me or not?" He continued. "That nigga hurt as fuck, what yaz did to him?" Bway questioned looking over at Kenzo.

FLASHBACK
TWO WEEKS AGO

Kentrell grabbed Yaz arm, as he stared at her confusedly. "What the fuck Yaz? Ian even get a say in the abortion." His voice cracked. "I'm so sorry Kentrell, but you know ian ready for no kid." Yaz said, staring at him as tears started to form into his eyes. He was beyond hurt. Yaz knew how much having a baby meant to him, and she took allat away from him.

"You knew what that shit meant to me, but it's fuck how I feel, huh? Yaz fuck you." Kentrell told Yazmari. "Ken- Kentrell, I'm sorry! I'm scared, I was scared, it wasn't intentional. I swear."  She said softly, as tears flowed down her face. She found out she was pregnant two months ago, but was scared and got an abortion.

She realized what she had done, and told Kentrell this exact moment. "Get out Yaz, Ian tryna see yo face right now dude." He told her, and she nodded before grabbing her jacket leaving his house, he instantly broke down into tears.

FLASHBACK OVER
PRESENT TIME

Kentrell sighed, as he finally finished the song. He walked out of the booth, seeing everyone was staring at him closely as if they trying to see how he was feeling. "Can I have my face back?" He asked them, and sat down on the couch. "What Yaz did you? nigga voice was cracking in the studio and shit." Quando questioned him.

He stayed silent before finally speaking up. "She had told me she got an abortion two months ago." He told them, and they stared at him shocked. "Nigga you be cracking my sister? and without protection? Oh my goodness." Kenzo said, causing Kentrell and everyone else to laugh.

TWO YEARS LATER

Kentrell and Yaz hasn't communicated in two years, especially after his song went viral. He found out she had a son and he was two years old. That hurted his feelings a little, but he eventually got over it and realized he was 24 now and she was 20.