14 pt.2

SUNDAY, APRIL 7
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

 SUNDAY, APRIL 7 YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
5:30 pm

"Whatchu looking sad fa'? Come here." Kentrell questioned her. "Kentrell my grandmother told me you were in love with me, bu- She right Yaz, I vented to her when I was high as fuck one night."  He cut her off. Yazmari felt all her nervousness leave her body, "I love you. Even though it may seem like I don't, I do Yaz. You mine and it's war, behind you." Kentrell continued.

Yazmari smiled at his words, and stared at him as he stared back at her. The tension between them slowly started rising slowly, the two lovers was in a sexual trance at the moment. Before Yaz could even say something, Kentrell smashed their lips together. They fought for dominance and he won of course, Kentrell picked Yaz up making her wrap her legs around his torso.

He led them to his room without breaking the kiss, once they made it to the room Kentrell laid Yaz down on her back. "Whatchu want?" He asked her, "Poundto- Yes ma'am." Kentrell cut her off quickly. Kentrell began to slide Yaz tights off, along with her panties and bra. He wanted to see Yaz full body.

He ignored her scars from her car accident, then started kissing up Yaz thigh. Her breathing began to sped up and get shaky, as he became closer to her clit. She bit down on her lip when she felt his warm tongue come into contact with her clit. "Kentrell.." She groaned lowly, "Hmm?" He hummed against her pussy, sending vibrations throughout her body.

Yaz felt a knot form inside her stomach, "Kentrell I gotta cum!" She managed to moan out. "Hold it fa' me, please ma?" He asked replacing his tongue with his fingers. Yaz moans grew louder, as Kentrell continuously hit her g spot. "Release fa' me mama." He whispered, then switched his fingers with his mouth while Yaz squirted in his mouth.

Kentrell smiled at her, before pulling down his pants and boxers. "You ready?" Kentrell questioned her, due to the fact she was in coma for two months. She nodded her head, "Speak to me with words mama." He told her. She sighed softly, "Yes Kentrell, fuck!" She told him impatiently.

He glared at her, not even giving her a warning before pushing all of his length inside of her. Yaz back arched up from the bed while she let out soft moan. Kentrell groaned when he felt the warmness inside of Yaz, he clutched onto her waist tightly as he thrusted his hips.

Yazmari grabbed onto Kentrell arms, she felt nothing but pressure in this moment of time. She loved how he knew what to do, how to do, the things with her body. Kentrell knew all her weak spots, and Yaz hated that so much.

Yaz bit down on her lip. She started to grind her hips to the rhythm of Kentrell's, making him smirk and speed up his pace a little more. Her mouth fell into an "o" shape as she felt his dick twitch inside her. She grinned before matching his pace again.

Kentrell moaned, before filling Yaz up with his nut. "What the fuc- Kentrell!" Yaz cut herself when she started to squirt, making all of the substance leak down her inner thighs slowly. He pulled out of Yaz, grabbing her waist sitting her on top his face.

TIME SKIP
TWO WEEKS LATER

Yaz ran to the toilet for the third time in one day, she hovered over the toilet as she threw up everything she just had ate. Her eyes filled up with tears, as she held her stomach emotionally. "Yaz, you okay?" She heard Sagè voice outside the door. "No, please come in Sagè." Yazmari whined.

The door opened and she felt somebody hold her hair up, "It's gon be okay mama, let it out." Sagè assured her. Yaz sighed before standing up, and flushing the toilet. She looked in one of her drawers before grabbing a pregnancy test. "Ewww you nasty!" Sagè told her.

"Girlll, shut up saying all that like you don't be letting my bestie Jeffery tap that ass." Yaz spoke, Sagè rolled her eyes at the comment she made. The bathroom door opened again, "Kala yo food downstai-" Kentrell started but stopped.

"I'm not feeling good, I'll eat it later." She muttered, staring off somewhere else. "Jeffery down there?" Sagè butted in, "Yeah Sagè." Kentrell told her still staring at Yazmari. Sagè hummed in response, before leaving the couple alone.

"Come here Yaz, ian mad withcu ma." He told her, Yaz teared up before walking into his arms. He sighed when he heard Yaz sniffing, "I'm sorry." She apologized then wiped her face. "Take the test." Kentrell spoke. She nodded.

MONDAY, APRIL 22
KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

MONDAY, APRIL 22KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
10:30 am

"Damn this yo second kid and you only 24." Bway joced off of him. "Shut up, like that fat ass girl ain't got a kid on the way for you." Kentrell grumbled then pointed at Sagè. Yazmari walked downstairs and he watched her facial expressions, she had a frown on her face. Her eyes were puffy, ha nose was red, and she had some kentrell clothes on.

Kentrell silently got up walking over to her. "You happy ma?" He questioned her, she nodded her head before speaking. "Of course Kentrell, it may not seem like it. I'm just stressed, I been ignoring the symptoms for two weeks now." She spoke. "I noticed you been getting a little thick in the face, and you been eating a lot just to throw it up after." Kentrell said laughing after.

Yaz mugged him. "You saying I been getting fat or something?" Yazmari asked him. Kentrell twisted his lips to the side, "I meannn.. I'm not saying that." He told her. "I love you." Yaz spoke, and wrapped her arms around his torso. "I love you more." He said, then kissed her.

________________________________

i want some beats, my momma getting ha taxes real soon 😜

anyways, enjoy the update .