‘I’ll win! I’ll win and be like Mizuki, too!’

Uraraka began to sweat as Toga continued, “I can tell. ‘Cause you’re a maiden like me.”

‘What… is with her…?’ Uraraka thought.

“You want to be the same as the person you like, right? It’s only natural, right? You end up wearing the same things and stuff… But eventually, not even that’s enough… You end up wanting to become that person, right? It can’t be helped, right? What kind of person do you like? I love people who are beat up and smell like blood! That’s why in the end, I always cut them up! Hey, Ochako, you’re having fun, right? It’s fun talking about our crushes, right?” Toga teased her.

“Suck, suck…” Toga hummed as the can sucked Uraraka’s blood.

Leaves rustled, as Shoji, Mizuki, Izuku and Todoroki appearing.

“Uraraka?!” Shoji exclaimed.

“Shoji! Everyone!” Asui gaped.
Toga threw Uraraka to the side, jumping away from them and releasing Asui.

“Shoot…!” Uraraka said as Asui came to her side.

Before Toga left, she glanced back at them while muttering, “There are more people now and I don’t want to be killed, so bye-bye.”

Toge turned to leave before she glanced back again, locking her eyes on Izuku, who looked towards her with narrowed eyes...Toga herself couldn't help but blush as she make her leave.

“Stop! It's too dangerous, We don't even know what kind of quirk she has.” Asui told Uraraka, who was about to go after Toga.

"Stop" Izuku said towards Ochako, who looked at his direction.

"What do you mean stop? That girl might go after the rest!" Ochako said with Izuku looking at the girl with a serious look on his face.

"I doubt it...just trust me"

He said with Ochako clicking her tongue.

“Who was that woman just now?” Todoroki asked Asui and Uraraka.
“A villain. A crazy one.” Asui answered.

Mizuki went towards Ochako with a worried look onher face, "Uraraka, you’re injured! Are you ok!” Mizuki said with Ochako having a soft look on her face, "Don't worry, I'm fine"

She this with a smile on her face with Izuku seeing this.

'Seem that girl likes your lil Sis'
'Seems to br the case'
'Also...why didn't you stop the crazy chick? Wait...don't tell me that you want to kidnap her and do the naughty bits? Oh Izuku you Dog!'

'...ok you are seriously acting different...what gives?'

'...call it me just being bored and burning time'

Before Izuku could say anything.

“This isn’t time to stand around and talk. Let’s go quickly.” Shoji told them.
“Anyway, I’m just glad you’re okay.”

Mizuki sighed, exclaiming, “I know! Come with us! Right now, we’re protecting Katsuki as we head back to camp.”

“Ribbit? You’re protecting Bakugo?” Asui questioned, turning to Uraraka, adding, “Where is Bakugo?”