9 | manbun and horseface 🍋

A/N

very smutty. enjoy. 

Y/n finished chugging down another glass of wine. It was her fourth of the night, but could you really blame her? She threw on her nightgown and crept quietly through the halls to Eren and Armin's room. She knocked and the door flung open to reveal Eren, Armin, and Jean? Except Jean wasn't dressed like Jean...he was dressed like Eren. 

"Jean? What are you doing?" Y/n asked. 

"The Commander is assembling an undercover unit. He believes some people will have to infiltrate the interior soon. So he made me try on my disguise. Eren wanted to show you." 

"Well the hair is accurate, but I can't help but notice the difference in your faces...and eyes and well everything else" Y/n stifled a laugh. 

"I told Erwin it was hopeless!" Jean cried throwing the wig to the floor. 

"Nevermind that" Y/n said. "I brought a pick-me-up."

Y/n revealed three bottles of wine she gripped behind her back. The four of them eagerly began drinking and once one bottle was empty Eren piped up. "Let's play spin the bottle." 

Jean looked a little surprised at first considering there was only one girl there, but hey he hadn't got some in awhile and he'd take what he could get. They all sat in a circle and Eren spun first. The bottle landed on Armin and his cheeks burned bright red as Eren leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss. 

"Awe Armin" Y/n cooed. "So shy, it's adorable."

Armin spun, this time the bottle landed on Y/n. She hadn't kissed him before, but they were certainly past that awkwardness considering the activities he'd witnessed. Y/n leaned in and touched her lips to his. Armin's lips were so soft like pillows. They made out a little bit until Jean cleared his throat. 

"Okay, my turn" Y/n called. 

She spun the bottle and it landed on Jean. He looked a little shy, but she could see lust darkening his eyes. He leaned in and held her waist with one hand and had the other in her hair as their lips connected. He smelt good. His cologne was woodsy and masculine. He kissed her with more aggression than Armin, but not as much as Captain Levi. They made out a bit and she could feel herself getting turned on. She pulled away before things got out of hand.

"Okay, Jean. Your spin" Y/n said. 

Jean spun the bottle and of course it landed on Eren. Jean wasn't particularly fond of Eren, but it was part of the game. He let out an exasperated sigh before leaning in a pecking Eren gently. He pulled away with a look of disgust on his face. 

"Jean-boy, watch this" Eren taunted. 

Eren grabbed Y/n's face in his hands and began to make out with her aggressively. She moaned into the kiss as she felt Eren nipping and bitting her lower lip. They deepened the kiss and started battling each other's tongues for dominance. Y/n pulled away breathless and looked around the room. Jean's eyes were fixated on the pair and she could see something twitch in his pants. Armin on the other hand was sporting a rather obvious bulge. Just what kind of night did she walk into? Y/n grabbed one of the wine bottles and finished it off in one gulp. Everyone else followed and took turns chugging their fair share in preparation for what was to come. 

Armin palmed at his erection through his jeans "well, go on then" he said. 

Y/n was a bit shocked at his directness, but obliged nonetheless. Her and Eren made out a little longer before she pulled away and turned to Jean. 

"Your turn" she said. 

She grabbed the back of Jean's head with her hand and pulled his face to hers. They melted into the kiss and began making out with a fervent eagerness. Eren and Armin watched intently as the pair escalated their make out. Y/n pulled her nightgown over her head leaving her in her bra and underwear. Jean took in a sharp breath upon seeing her, his eyes tracing up and down every inch of her form. At this point, Y/n could feel Jean's cock poking her through his jeans. She reached out and pulled his shirt over his head and he complied. They continued to make out as he played with her nipples from under her bra. Armin continued to grip his cock through his pants. Eren removed his shirt desperate for more.