4 | is that all sir? 🍋

A/N

fyi I'm aging up the 104th so they're all going to be 19 in this...Levi is 30 and Y/n is 20.

So yes, man bun Eren is the one I'm picturing here. 🧎🏻‍♀️

also Y/n is kind of a menace I'm just warning you.

bit of a short chapter

I've been updating a lot lately. Hope u enjoy :)

Y/n woke in Levi's bed still dazed from the night before. Levi was awake and in his office.

"You're finally up" Levi muttered.

"Morning Levi" Y/n replied.

"I brought you some tea. If anyone asks, say you were cleaning the stables all night as a punishment."

Y/n takes the tea and tastes it. It was delicious. Far better than any time she'd made it.

"Thank you, Levi" she smiled gratefully.

She finished her tea and slowly got dressed preparing to leave before her roommate woke up. She was about to exit the office when she heard a knock at the door.

"Levi, it's me" Commander Erwin spoke.

Y/n stared wide-eyed at the door. She can't leave now. Erwin would definitely know something was up with her being here this early looking...disheveled.

"Here, quick" Levi said, pointing to underneath his desk. She ran over to his desk and crawled underneath kneeling at her Captain's feet.

"Enter, Erwin" Levi bellowed.

"I just wanted to debrief with you before the day began" Erwin explained.

Underneath the desk Levi reached for Y/n's hand and directed it to feel his cock through his pants. How dirty, Captain she thought to herself. She began palming his cock through his uniform pants. She could feel it twitch through the fabric. He reached for his zipper and discreetly pulled it down as Erwin reviewed the exercises he wished Levi would show the cadets for today's training. With his pants undone, he pulled his now hard cock from his boxer briefs and directed Y/n's hand to start jerking it.

"Ah yes, makes sense Commander" he acknowledged Erwin's suggestions.

"And you better start deciding who you'd like to fill your team. I trust you will pick the best of the best to fight alongside you, Levi" Erwin continued.

Y/n continued jerking Levi's cock with one hand and slowly leaned over and licked his tip.

Levi's voice seemed to get caught in his throat for a moment as she did this. "Uh-um yes, of course. Only the best" Levi said.

"Are you good Levi?" Erwin asked, curious.

She began deep throating his cock mercilessly. Seeing how far she could take her Captain without detection.

"Yes, sir. I'm fine" Levi said, sounding pained. "Didn't sleep much last night."

"Petra?" Erwin asked.

"Nah. Insomnia" Levi clarified.

"I wouldn't blame you if it was Petra. I'd like Y/n to myself though" Erwin said.

Y/n saw Levi clench a fist momentarily then release it. Erwin wanted her? That caught her off guard. She continue giving Levi a blowjob and cupped his balls with her hand. She kept going as Erwin continued to talk about who he found hot in the 104th until she felt Levi's seed coat her mouth.

"Ohhhhh.." Levi stifled a moan. "Surprised at you Erwin. I didn't think she was your type" he quickly recovered.

"Why are you surprised? Have you seen that body? Plus her face just screams I want to get fucked" he commented.

Levi clenched his fist again.

"I guess" Levi said trying to hold back his anger. Even though he didn't know Y/n well, he was unusually protective over her. More so than any other hookup.

"Is that all sir?" he asked, desperate to end the encounter.

"That's all" Erwin left with a salute and Levi returned the gesture.

"Jesus Y/n I didn't realize you could do all that" Levi said as soon as the door shut behind Erwin.

"What?" Y/n asked, feigning innocence.

"You're gonna have to show me all your hidden talents someday" he continued.

"Is that an order sir?"

"It is, you brat" he smirked. "Don't worry. There's plenty I've got to show you in return. Off to work cadet."

"Yes, Captain."

Y/n left and wandered back to her room. The encounter with the Captain this morning was exhilarating. She could feel moisture building between her legs the entire time she was servicing him in his office. The thought that Erwin could catch them any minute turned her on more than she thought was possible.

Levi has to pick a team, she thought to herself "I wonder if I'll make the cut?"

Her thoughts were cut short when she ran into Eren in the hallway.

"Hello Y/n" Eren greeted her cheerily.

"Eren. How are you?"

"Better now" he said. Was he flirting?

"What are you doing later?" Eren asked.

"Nothing" Y/n said.

"I'll be at your dorm at 8. Wear something nice."

Y/n could feel her cheeks heating up. She remembered the Captain's words. "I dare Jaeger to fuck you better than that". Game on, Captain.