6 | good girl 🍋

Eren and Y/n rushed back to the dorms. Eren grabbed her hand and led her to his room. He opened the door and as soon as he closed it his lips met hers. They kissed hungrily their tongues battling and occasionally biting each other's lower lips. Y/n couldn't help but run her hands down Eren's muscular chest. She tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he willingly lifted it over his head. His lips connected with her neck and she moaned loudly. Neck kisses were her weakness. 

They stumbled towards the bed and Y/n was quick to remove her dress. 

"Someone's eager" Eren commented, smirking.

"Shut up and kiss me" Y/n responded.

Eren obliged and his mouth messily met hers. He gripped her breast over her bra and she gasped into his mouth. He fondled with the straps and unhooked her bra. It fell to the floor and he paused to look at her exposed body. She was beautiful. Her body was filled with feminine curves and her breasts were just the right size. Eren took the liberty of sucking on one of her nipples as she moaned at the sensation. He squeezed her other breast with his hand as he did so. Y/n was so turned on, but she wanted more. She wanted all of Eren. She needed him.

She reached down and began palming him through his jeans. She could feel his hard cock twitch against her hand. She undid the button of his jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper.

"You fucking tease" Eren grumbled against her ear. She could feel her body heat up at his words.

Eventually his pants were off and he was left in his boxers. She slowly pulled down his underwear, freeing his member. It swung up and hit his stomach. He was huge. Y/n wasn't sure who was bigger, him or the Captain. 

She took him in her mouth and licks slowly at the tip. He groaned at her actions. The whine in his voice begging for more. She took all of him in her mouth at once and began deepthroating his cock. He moaned loudly at the sudden change in depth and continued groaning as she moved her mouth up and down his cock. 

"Ugh just like that baby" he moaned. 

She smirked on his dick. She lifted her head up slightly leaving her mouth on his tip and gripped the base of his cock with both hands. She began jerking and sucking him at the same time. Eren was overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"Fuck baby" he moaned. "You're so fucking good. Who's my good little slut?" 

"Me" Y/n hummed on his dick. 

"That's right baby, you are." 

He continued to savour the sensation as Y/n continued servicing his hard cock. "Baby I'll have to stop you there because I'm not through with you yet" he said.

Eren reached over and pulled Y/n panties down taking in her dripping heat.

"Baby you're soaked from just head, you dirty girl. So good for me" he commented. 

He rubbed her clit with his thumb and Y/n moaned at the sudden burst of pleasure. His hands felt so good. He teased her entrance with a finger before slipping it in. He pulsed it in her a few times before adding another and began making the 'come here' motion inside her. Y/n was gasping for air as she felt her release coming. 

"Ugh Eren, I'm cumming" she cried. Her juiced coated his fingers. 

He pulled them out of her and sucked all the juices from his fingers. 

"Mm baby, you taste so good" he commented. "Let's see how much you can take."

Eren straddled her naked body and lined him up with her entrance. He pushed into her slowly. There was still resistance simply because of his size because she was definitely turned on enough. She gasped as he entered her feeling a mix of pain and pleasure. He began to buck his hips slowly and a new wave of sensation entered her as he gained momentum. 

"Ohhhh Eren" she groaned. 

"You take me so well baby" he grumbled. 

There was a turn of the lock and a blonde poked his head in the room. Armin. He stared wide-eyed at the two of you in this compromising position. 

"Y/n do you mind?" Eren asked her, planting a kiss on her cheek. 

"N-no" she stammered out. Armin sat on the bed across from them and watched as Eren continued to fuck Y/n. 

"I want to hear you baby" Eren said, staring into her eyes. "I want hear you as you take this dick."

His words spurred her on and she moaned loudly with every thrust. Armin pulled his cock from his jeans and began stroking himself, watching them. 

"You like it when he fucks me, don't you Armin?" Y/n said from across the room. 

"Y-yes" Armin managed, nervously. 

Eren smirked, "you're so fucking hot, you know that?" he asked.

Eren flipped Y/n over and began fucking her hard in doggy. He smacked her ass a few times as he drove his cock deeper into her. 

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded. 

"Eren Jaeger."

"Who else?"

"Armin" she moaned. 

She could hear Armin reaching his high from across the room as he came onto his hand. 

"Armin, come here. Now." Eren demanded. 

Armin came over readjusting his cock in his pants. He seemed to know what Eren wanted because he leaned over and offered Y/n his hand. Y/n licked his hand willingly, cleaning him of every last drop.

"Good girl" Eren said. 

He picked up the pace of his thrusts and Y/n could feel herself come undone as he met his high. He exploded into her filling her with liquid. 

"Ugh Y/n baby that was so good" he leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. She closed her eyes and kissed back. "You were good too" he commented, and pulled Armin in for a quick kiss. 

Well, Y/n had never done that before. 

A/N

LOL THAT WAS SO DIRTY 🥴 OOPS