Epilogue

Here is your Eidi guys.

“What do you think we should eat today?” Haniya asked caressing her almost nine months old baby bump licking her lips by the thought of food.

“No wonder bhai left you even in this situation, you are going crazy day by day Niya. You are talking about food again when you just had lunch.” Zayn shared his not so appropriated words exaggeratingly and the next second Haniya burst out crying like a little child making him panic and look at Kainaat.

“I'll tell my husband. That you are calling me a bhukkad indirectly.” she spoke between her cries.

“Niya yrr now why are you crying. Can't I joke with my best friend now. Don't tell your husband baby or he'll run behind me like a bull he is.” Zay spoke fake shuddering for extra effect.

“You are calling my handsome husband a bull.”

So Haniya's husband aka our Ryan Ahmed Khan left for an urgent business meeting a few hours ago leaving Haniya in Zyan and Kainaat's care.

Kainaat stood up from her relaxing position making her two years of toddler follow his mama instantly like a ducking. Ahad stood beside his mami putting his little hand on her very high bump he asked his mother “Mumma baby hurt?” making the ladies swoon at the little charmer.

“No baby mami is just hungry.” saying so to Ahad she moved toward her new found best friend. Haniya kiss the little boy still crying and focused on Kainaat.

“Hey hey hey Niya you know how big of an idiot he is. Now stop crying we will punish him okay.” Kainaat spoke winking at Haniya to keep her act going and our Haniya like the tube light she is stopped crying instantly making Kainaat facepalm mentally.

“Now what do you want to eat we will send him to get the exact same thing?” the question brightened Haniya's mood instantly and her eyes lit up and she started listing things without any break.

That's how they ended up having a feast in the middle of the day with everyone life was blissful for the Khans and the new addition that Haniya is bringing in the family is making it more wonderful.

But it didn't continued for too long because the next second the heard a shill  cry of pain from Kainaat and the whole Khan family along with Kainaat started panicking except Ryan.

“Baby is coming out Ammi.” she cried looking into her mother-in-law's direction still sitting on the dining chair with whole family surrounding her.

Baby Ahad started crying looking at her Haniya Mami's painful expressions. Zain stood dumbfounded on his place not moving an inch and keep repeating “Babyiscoming babyiscoming babyiscoming.” making his father hit him to get him out of his trance.

“Somebody call my husband.” Haniya screamed in the middle of her cries making Zyan chuckle at his best friend. Kainaat dialed Ryan's number and run inside Haniya's room to get the baby bag and other things as instructed by their mother. Zyan picked a crying Haniya to get her to the car now feeling bad for laughing earlier watching her crying.

Everybody rushed behind them and that's how the Khans ended up in the hospital.

When Ryan's reached the hospital he was instantly rushed inside the labour room where he can hear his wife's cries before he could see her.

“Niya. Jannan” he rushed to stand beside her holding her hand in his. His face show the panic he felt watching her turning red and sweaty due to extreme pain.

She glare at him. “Don't Janan me. Where were you when your child here is ripping me apart.” doctors and nurses attending her chuckled at her choice of words but kept doing their work.

“I was in the meeting I am sorry. But look I am here now. We are going to welcome our child in this world. Hmm ” her every sentence accompanied by sweet pace on her forehead cheeks making her melt in his arms. “It is hurting so much.” a sob escaped her mouth with the words and His eyes soften. “You will be alright. okay. you are so strong and I love you alot more than anything or anyone in this whole damn world. ”

Their conversation cut short with the doctors instructing her push and that's how they welcomed their princess Mahi Ryan Khan in this world. The most beautiful baby with big brown eyes like her mother's and little pouty lips. She cried a little while only to be silenced when his father hold him in his embrace. Like she knew she is the safest here.

Looking at the little angel, the tears Ryan was holding back for so long slipped out of his eyes. Sending a prayer of gratitude to his maker he took his little baby girl in his arms very carefully and got mesmerised looking at her who looks exactly like his wife and at that moment he knew he can give his life for his girls.

Then looking at his wife tired face he muttered in his emotion filled voice “She is so beautiful.”

Haniya chuckle at that “More than me? ” she asked making him shake his head like a child.

“Exactly like you.” came his reply making her hold her hands out for him. She doesn't want anything more than to take them in her arms to assure herself that this is not some dream. It is reality. Their reality. And a very beautiful one at that.

Putting his little baby girl into her arms he gathered his world in his arms. Kissing their foreheads still thanking almighty for the blessings his girls are for him.

“I love you so much Ryan so much.” she confessed feeling overwhelmed and it was enough for him to connect their lips in a soul searing kiss filled with love. For that this is the moment in their life when the don't want to wish anything more. They are complete now.

I know it is a very short one but I like it this way only short and sweet. 💓

And also if you want to read more of my works you can go visit my profile...

Inshaallah soon you are going to see another one of my story or I better say Kainaat's and Kabir's #kaibeer 💓

Wallahi I am so exited...