18. Diya

Hello beautiful people you are all welcome to share your honest reviews here so I can work better on this story......💓

Things are going smoothly for them and with the new addition in the family everyone is ecstatic to say the least.

Seeing Kainaat learning new things in the motherhood Haniya is also craving to be a mother.

The way she is learning to take care of a baby it surly is a hectic job but seeing Kainaat doing everything without any complaints is something she herself wants to feel.

But she is shy to vocalize her thoughts to her husband. They are fine with each other but still there is some bitterness in her heart for the lost time.

She wants to forget about that night but in one way or another way came into her mind ruining her mood.

Haniya is a smart woman she doesn't want to dwell on their past and ruin the present. What they have is too beautiful to ruin for a single mistake.

She knows a mistake can't explain you.

Her mind was full of thoughts while getting ready to surprise her husband.

How will he react?

The first time she came here was the day he apologized for his mistake.

She thought knocking onto his office door. He will be elated seeing her here with their lunch. Their?

Now she can't forget her best friend.

Hearing a stern come in she move inside holding the lunch in one hand and pushing the door with other.

She just stood there waiting for him to acknowledge her presence meanwhile she admire him working on the files.

what is so interested in those numbers that he didn't even look up for once.

Her face formed a pout thinking that.

When he didn't hear anything from the intruder he looked up to see the person who disturbed him and didn't utter another word. And to say the least he didn't believe the sight in front of him.

Seeing him frozen at her sight she thought to break the ice.

"Should I leave?"She asked playfully seeing him struck like some lighting went through him.

That got his attention. Carefully stalking towards her like she is a figment of his imagination he hold her in his arm to make sure she is really here. After all how can he left a chance to get her in his arms. The place rightfully belongs to her in every sense.

"You think you can leave me this easily Janan." he said snaking one of his hand around her waist and holding the basket from another one.

"Are you challenging me Mr Khan?" she spoke playfully lifting a eyebrow.

"It depends."

"On?"

Before he can reply their moment broke by the intruder who barge through the door without knocking "Niya I heard you bought lunch." making Ryan groan and hit his head lightly on her shoulder.

"When I asked about making me chachu I didn't thought you guys will start at any chance you got." He spoke smirking making Haniya's eyes widened and red tinting her cheeks.

"You know you should stop blabbering and work. This is office not your home" Ryan spoke guiding her to settle the lunch.

"That's what I was saying sir this is office not your bedroom." he retort not backing down.

"Well this is my office and I am the boss here so I can do whatever I want."he retort making Zayn roll his eyes.

The banter continued till the lunch end. Done with his lunch Ryan stood up offering his hand to Haniya who took it confused by his sudden action.

"Clean my office and complete your work." Ryan ordered moving towards the door opening it to and indicating Haniya to move out hearing a dramatic 'yes boss' from Zyan.

"Where are we going?" she spoke moving with Him to the parking.
"well I thought why not go on a little ice-cream da.... " his voice stopped with his movements.
Seeing him halt at his steps Haniya asked. "What happened?"
"Diya."
Following his gaze she stared at the woman who had hurt him in the past and left a mark to remember life time.

The said woman turned her head at the same time making their eyes collide.

The look she gave them while stalking towards them was anything but good.

"Well well look who we have here?" she spoke with an evil glint in her eyes making Ryan clenched his jaw.

"Well who must you be?" Haniya spoke breaking their glaring contest well he was the one glaring she was just enjoying ruling him up which didn't set well with Haniya.

"Doesn't your husband told you about the woman he loves madly?" she spoke haughtily wanting to make Haniya uncomfortable.

But little did she know she isn't dealing with some damsel in distress.

"Well he doesn't miss to tell me about his love for me but the question is why must it concern nobody like you?" Haniya spoke making clear to her to stay in the limits while folding her hands on her chest to stand talk against her.

"You don't know me?" diya spoke offended clearly.

"Believe me I am not interested even a bit." came a sassy reply from Haniya.

Before she can say anything more Haniya spoke "Leave before I make you run away from here."

She isn't here to ruin the day and she won't let a wrench like her do anything for any matter.

"What will you do?" Diya spoke moving closer raising her finger at Haniya clearly trying to intimidate her when Haniya hold her wrist and twist it making her wince in pain. And whisper in her ear "believe me you don't want to know what I am capable of." and left her with a push making her stumble.

"Watch your back Ray your wild cat will be caged soon." she said mockingly looking into Haniya's eyes straight while waving her hand and moving back.

Only Haniya knew how she stopped herself from clawing her face after witnessing her obnoxious presence.

"That was hot." Ryan's voice snapped her out of the murder she was committing in her head.

Meeting his eyes she saw the mirth dancing in his eyes which were set on her making her breath shallow with the look he was giving her.

"You know how much I want to devour this sassy mouth of yours right know." he spoke making her eyes widened and before she could comment anything pushing her against the car he just did that.

Devouring her lips till his hearts content he parted to whisper "I fucking love you so much."
And hugged her close to his heart.

Ryan was afraid seeing his past standing face to face with his present and future which he wish to cherish till his last breath but the woman standing between his arms handle the situation commendable-ly making him fall more for her if possible. But the last words she spoke still ringing in his head.

Watch your back Ray your wild cat will be caged soon.

Because he knew what is Diya capable of and he doesn't want any harm to came to his wife.

And this chapter is dedicated to my twin sister Chineykhanaaliya babe I hate you 💓✨