Prologue

Ryan Ahmed Khan true definition of ruthless,arrogant and cold.

Haniya Fatima A very beautiful soul with a humble heart and sarcastic replies.

He is hardworking.

She is careless.

He complete everything on Time.

She complete on last moment.

Confident is his another name.

Nervousness is all she knows.

He doesn't care.

She care too much.

He does not forgave at all.

She never forgot.

He never give second chance.

She believes in giving second chance.

Join them in the journey of him asking for another chance which he never believed to give until he himself fall for certain average looking woman whom he himself hurt a lot.

Will she forgive him and accept him again in her life or.....

Ryan's pov
"Ryan come fast we are leaving." Ammi called.
"Aaya Ammi" (coming). I replied while descending the stairs. And here guys standing the most beautiful woman of my life with her beautiful smile permanently plastered on her face. After all she is going to sign me up to her most favorite girl . Haniya my soon to be begum (wife). "Let's leave I can't wait to meet Haniya Appi she is so beautiful bhai you are very lucky". Said my younger one Zoya. Just like the meaning of her name she is definitely the life of our house. I guess everyone is supper happy for my marriage except me.

I am gonna clear everything with Haniya today itself. I can't fall in love again not after what happened when I was in love with her.

Haniya's pov
They are here already. Every thing is moving so fast. "I don't want to leave mama " I told bhabhi. "Every girl needs to leave her home to make new home Niya(Haniya's nick name)"
"But why only girls need to do it bhabhi can't he come to stay with us forever" I complain.
"Because only girls are capable of doing that now stop complaining you are way more lucky to get in-laws like Iqbal uncle's family. And you also have your best friend in the same house. It's a win win for you."
" Are my favorite girls ready? Ammi is calling you both downstairs" Said my brother while entering inside.
"Let's go" bhabhi said while ushering me to move with them.

After exchangeing our salam to everyone. We sever them some snacks. Abbu asked if we want to talk to each other alone. And that's how we both end up in the garden to talk.
"Are you okay with this marriage?" he break the silence by asking me that. I just nodded my head in yes. And we fall into comfortable silence thank God it isn't awkward.
"What do you expect from your life partner?" I asked.
"Loyalty" without waiting for another second he answered.
When he asked the same question I replied "Respect and trust".
He asked surprised "Why not love?"
I smile and replied "love is something that happens eventually. You can't force nor demand love. But respect and trust is necessary to built any relationship. Love is incomplete without trust and respect.so..."
He nod his head and again we fall into silence which was later broken by the monkey brother of the very same man who is sitting beside me. Zyan my best friend. "If you guys are done can we leave to have lunch. I am hungry."
"When you are not" Ryan said and stand up offering his help from me to stand up.which I took hesitantly. And when we entered in the dining room there was only congratulations we heard.

🌼Character introduction 🌼
Haniya Ryan khan
23 years old, young, beautiful, mature when needed, childish if she is comfortable around you, optimistic most of the times

Ryan Ahmed Khan
27 years old most eligible bachelor. Hardworking handsome hunk, hate when somebody talk about love, only love his family. He once was a joker of the family but things can't stay same forever.

Ryan's Family
Father Iqbal Ahmed Khan
Mother Zainab Fatima
Younger brother 23 years old Zyan Ahmed Khan, Haniya's best friend they both were trouble makers always ship Ryan and Haniya.
Younger sister 21 years old Zoya's Iqbal sbki ankh ka tara (apple of everyone's eyes) . A loving, bubbly, curious, and outspoken girl.

Haniya's family
Father Rehmaan khan
Mother Saira Rehman
Elder brother Haroon Rehman Khan married to the love of his life. Responsible, respectful and serious kind of guy. When it came to his sister then he can do anything.
Kinza Rehman Khan sister in law of Haniya love Haniya like her younger sister. Love to tease her husband with Haniya.