2 Ryan Ahmed Khan

I didn't know getting married will be so hectic for me. That's what he was thinking while working in his study on his very wedding night.

Wedding a beautiful word for the world leave very bitter taste in his mouth. Why in world it is so necessary to get married? Why can't one spent his life alone?  Everyone hate peace,he thought.

The girl sitting in his room what must be she thinking? He needs to talk to her.
To tell her he was never ready for this marriage. To not expect too much from his side. She needs to understand. He will definitely going to fulfill all his responsibility as a husband. But love. Love is not something he is willing to do again.

With these thoughts in his mind he started walking in the direction of his room. A room form today itself isn't his completely. First time in his life he is going to share his space. His personal heaven.

He twisted the doorknob to open it and the sight in front if him made him freeze.
Watching the enchantress lying in a very uncomfortable position and too uncomfortable clothes. Sleeping. There is distress on her face like she was uncomfortable and thinking too much before falling asleep.

She must be. When on her very first night after marriage her husband is nowhere to be seen. 

He contemplate about what should he do. Let her sleep this uncomfortably or should he wake her up to change. He decided on doing the later.

But how should he wake her up.
He called her name and she hummed in her sleep. He stood amused watching her sleeping like a baby.

All the thoughts of not being ready for the changes flew out of the window. When he touch her to wake her up she flinched and open her eyes wide.

It took her some time to understand her surroundings. And when she got her senses back there is pink hue spread on her cheeks by embarrassment or being in the presence of her husband. Only God knows.

And the said husband is finding it amusing to watch her new brides expressions.
That is their first proper encounter without any additional presence he thought.
And by this he he mean his brother who never left a chance to leave him alone with her.

He cleared his throat and spoke "you should change this looks too uncomfortable" pointing his finger at her dress.
She just nod and stand up or so she tried and stumbled but before she could fall and make a fool of herself in front of her newly made husband his arms hold her.

"Careful" he spoke making her stand by herself and much to his amusement she again turned red.

"Do you need any help."he asked making her scream a “NOooo I mea-an I-beam wi-ll ma-nage" she said gulping.

He thought of talking to her tomorrow morning. Because she is looking flushed enough to not meet his eyes. After all she is in the presence of a stranger whom she will become comfortable with time.

And when she will only God will be able to save Ryan.

They both Were thankful that the other one didn't initiate anything. One out of nervousness and other one don't really have the answer to what does he wants anymore.

Because according to him his wife is surely beautiful as hell.