15. Past

Guyz pray for my good health....

Back to the chapter.🌼

Next morning was filled with chattering of so many people around Ryan.
He is getting discharge today. So both the families are here to meet him because they couldn't meet him properly yesterday.

The whole day watching Haniya behave like nothing happened to them made Ryan more guilty so he chose to told her everything why he behaved that way with her.

Seeing everyone off when Haniya came to their room Ryan's head snapped up to her direction. Ignoring his gaze Haniya was moving here and there doing the unnecessary when Ryan called her making her move toward him. .

“Haniya come sit I need to talk to you.”

She move towards him and sit beside him skeptically on the safe distance. When Ryan started “I I need to tell about my past the reason I behaved like that on that night. ”hearing this she spoke softly. “You don't need to.”
“No I need to and when Kainaat is here it is necessary.”

“I hurted many people because of her. The girl I mentioned that day was my girlfriend” he looked up to see her reaction too the revelation but she want shocked like he had expected. So when she didn't said anything he spoke again.

“Diya. She was the reason I lost my old self and my friends. ”

“We used to be a group of three Jannat, Kabir and me. Latter Kainaat became a part of us and then unnoticed unexpectedly Roy also have been with us.
But everything changed with the arrival of Diya.”
He spoke gulping his emotions like he is living those days.
“I was so blind to see her real face and desperate”“watching my friends in love I also wanted something like them so I ask her the first chance I got but things can't stay same forever.... ” he added with a chuckle.

Flash back

I was walking towards the cafe our usual hang out spot when I saw Kainaat and Diya fighting over something. I ignored it thinking it was between the girls and I shouldn't interfere but suddenly Kainaat slapped Diya and seeing this I was fuming  that how can she slap my girl.

When I reached there Diya told me “Kainaat is interested in you Ryan so she was threatening me to back off.” Diya said clinging to my arm.

Hearing that Kainaat lounged towards Diya. It was like I was seeing someone else. Kainaat was never the violent one and seeing her this angry I thought whatever Diya was saying is true.

“Kainaat is using Kabir to get you Ryan and threatening me to back away from our relationship. I can't leave you Rayn I love you. „

He was looking straight at the wall like he is living those days again. So that day he...

“she is lying bhai.”

“Stay away from me and my girlfriend Kainaat you are nobody to me and I am not interested in you."

“but bhai.. "

“Don't how can you play with Kabir's feelings you know he loves you but still you."

“She is lying bhai. This bitch I'll kill you". She again lunges at diya but Rayn came in between them

“ Don't act I am telling you this last time stay away" he warned

“Believe me bhai she is lying. She does not love you she is just acting. She wants Kabir and she us using you to reach him." she tried her best to make him see the truth but could she?

“She is not you Kainaat you are nobody to me and I am not interested in you.

Believe me please .„

“She is not you Kainaat Khalid. Stop with your game whatever you are playing" and with that being said he held Diya's arm and left from there.

_______

That was the first mistake he did to believe Diya over Kainaat.

And when Kabir get to know about this he went to confront Diya and he being the lovesick puppy Ryan reached there and saw Diya cry in her room in very vulnerable state her top was torned from some parts her hair was messy and eyes red from all the crying and when she saw him she only said one name Kabir and told him things after which he couldn't stop myself.

He reached in their room and directly punched Kabir without any questions. “You bastard how can you do this to Diya"
But Kabir was looking clueless like he didn't know what he did and that made Ryan more furious.
So he again pushed him and punched him and that only made things worst“ what lie did that bitch feed you this time" he yelled punching Kabir.
“Whom are you calling the bitch the one you call your girlfriend." Kabir spat making Ryan punch him again.
But Kabir wasn't any less so he also threw some punch until someone hold them back.

That was the time I lost my best friends because of her. Because Ryan choose to believe her over his best friend his sole mate.

While telling this a tear tickle down his cheek which was wiped by Haniya. Her touch bought him back from the Memory lane.

Holding the same hand she wiped his tears with, he press a kiss on her palm passing her a sad smile.

“I am sorry I again got influenced by her words and hurt you. I should have known that if she can hurt me like some possessed witch she can do anything.” he spoke touching the side of his chest making Haniya follow his moments with furrowed eyebrows.

So to clear her confusion he starts again but what she heard next made her chock back a sob.....