16. Humiliation

I am sorry ppl for taking so long for this update. But it'll be safe to say that things were not in my favor in the last few days or still are not in some ways. But I'll try to update chapters at least once in a week. No promises.

“It was after few days of my fight with Kabir. Roy and Kainaat tried their best to get both of us together. But we were both too stubborn to give in first. And I was too angry for whatever he did or I thought he did."

There was a party held in the campus. When I saw her again cornering Kainaat with her gang. And then I noticed Kabir also coming to rescue Kainaat.

I was going toward them but before I can reach them Kainaat dragged Kabir away from there.

I saw Diya wiped her tears or better say fake tears of hers and walk away like nothing happened.

I was a idiot to not understand her intentions.

So when after party she asked me to hang out on her place I agreed seeing no problem but I was never this wrong before that day.

Pov change....

Ryan thought there will be people in her house but there wasn't a single soul except two of them there.

Which girl in the sane mind call a guy at home alone and this make him think again when she directed him towards a bedroom.

When he turned to ask her what is happening he felt stinging pain in his neck and then everything went blank.

He wake up someone throwing water on his face which make him cough badly.  When he saw the person standing in front of him he understand.

He make a biggest mistake to believe her  over his friends.

And he is going to pay for it today.

“What the hell are you doing Diya?"

“Oh we are going to enjoy some couple time and make a good use of your body. And I promise to make it painful for you love." She tried to make it sound seductive and add the last part with a wink trailing a knife on his face.

That's when he noticed he was tied on a chair. And she is wearing a very short piece of cloth which isn't doing anything to hide her body.  With blood red lipstick and open hairs. She is looking hideous to him.

This was all planned.

“What will you get doing all this? "
He asked with anger.

"You are in no place to ask anything. But just because you love me I'll tell you everything."  while saying this she started dragging the knife on his chest. Marring his skin with the clothes as well making him hiss in pain and blood tickling from the new formed wound.

“You are sick."  he spat.

“You wouldn't have been  in this place if you were smart enough to believe Kabir." She take Kabir's name a little weirdly or better say she moaned his name.

“And I would have been enjoying my time with him. But you end that little bitch needed to come between and ruin my chances with him. Even his voice is enough to do things to my body.” She spoke venomously and then added the last line with a dreamy sigh.

“You disgust me."
And when he again tried to break free from the ropes she put pressure on his wound making him slump back in the chair.

And before she could done any more damage the door brust opened and enter cops.

He didn't know how did they reach him but he was thank full to whoever did this.  After that every thing was rushed.

“And that's how Zay found me in a hospital and got me back home. with him."

He spoke pulling her to hug him seeing her cry for him made his heart satisfied some how. How can she cry for a man who hurts her.

“Stop crying Haniya I am fine and in front of you. "

“I love you." she spoke pulling away and staring into his eyes with lots of emotions in her voice making his breath stopped for a second.

He loose his hold around her and move away from her saying “we should sleep." making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion seeing his ignorance towards her confession.

Her confession is ringing in his ears but he does not want her pity.

I love you

I said something Ryan." she spoke looking at him expectantly.

But he turned his back and lay down on his side.

Which make her fume in anger so she hold his arm and turned him around and spoke again “I confessed something." pressing more on each word frustrated.

Seeing her not backing down he spoke sighing “you are too overwhelmed right now. We will talk later."

“Don't disrespect my feelings Ryan Ahmed Khan. You must have not feeling the same I understand and I am not asking you to say it back but just don't." she spoke sternly making him look at her.

“Haniya listen we will talk about it tomorrow” he tried after all how can she confess after whatever he did to her she doesn't deserve her, her love, her care.

She started again “no you listen here Dyan Ahmed Khan when I say I love you I mean it. I know you don't love me bu-

Her words cut down by the force of his lips on her.  And he devour them till they both were out of breath.
He spoke after parting from her and taking her under him. How did he do it with one hand was beyond her “You are, were and will be only woman I ever fall for Mrs Ryan. And I will be dammed if I ever let you go. You are stuck with me in this life and in afterlife. " making her shiver from the intensity of his words.

“We sho-uld ss slee ep." She stuttered.

“If you want I can show you the intensity of my love Janan to clear all your doubts."  He said suggestively pulling her closer.

“You aa are in injurred". she again stuttered.

“Like If I weren't injured you would have let me." he muttered sarcastically puling her with him to lay down with him  making her blush.

“Stop blushing your cheeks are looking edible.” He spoke making her hide her face in his chest which made him chuckle.

And they both sleep in a peaceful slumber after days.