1 Haniya Ryan khan

"I'm already married"
That's what she was thinking while sitting on her correction their bed in bridal attire waiting for her husband to grace her with his mighty presence.

It is an arranged marriage. She had dreams. Dreams like any other girl of her age.
To find love in her husband.
Who will give her time.
Understand her.
Love her.
Pamper her.
And spoil her.

But now it seems as all of that were really dreams. This now is reality.  When she is sitting alone since eternity.

Oh how she wished for her husband to come. Lift her veil. Complement her beauty. Gift her Muh dikhaai.

Her thoughts drifted to her family. Abbu who always pamperd her. Ammi who always kiss her goodnight. Bhai who always ask her about her day before sleeping. She came from a really loving family.
How everything is going to be here she is tense about it.

But now there is no single soul to ask her if she need anything or not.

How is she supposed to sleep alone in this big ass room. She never in her life sleep alone.

Where the hell is her husband? She thought with a huff.
Husband means Ryan not the Ryan she used to know before he left to complete his dreams. This Ryan is different from that one.

"Go my girl go melt your Stone." a chuckle left her mouth remember Zyan's last words when he left her outside their room.

Zyan a best friend she never asked but she got as a blessing. The guy did everything to make her back away from this marriage.

Zyan always wanted the best for her and his brother is best no doubt but she is to bubbly and full of life totally opposite from his brother's brooding and grumpy old man like personality.

"Haniya think again. Do you really want to get married to ‘I only love my work faced man' " Zay said dramatically after he got to know that she said yes to the marriage.

“Zay he is your brother."

"So what you are my best friend and best friends can bitch about anyone and everyone."

“Let's try again. Why did you say yes?"

“Because I didn't feel uncomfortable in his presence after all the changes he have in all these years. He is a totally different person now but still the thought doesn't bother me like it should when I think about it." she said making him understand her point.

“What theory are you implying." he asked like she said the most dumbest thing in her life.

“Zay you won't understand". she said frustrated from his continuous questions

“So you are not backing down from this" he said disbelief clear in his voice which make her say his name in a warning.

“Okay but if you ever think about running away from this marriage just remember you have a best friend to support you." he said picking up his shoes to run out before she murder him.

He changed. His eyes didn't held the mischievousness like before. They are no more lively. Why ? Only time will tell.

While thinking all this she drifted into a dreamless slumber with this uncomfortable dress in a very uncomfortable position while waiting for her husband.

Her husband. The thought sure leaves may butterflies in her stomach