10. Plan

Author's pov

It's another day when Zyan was ready to execute his plan.  He knew he is to meet Haniya at lunch and he can use this very well in his plan.

I will pick you up at 12 be ready

Zyan~

Her phone pinged.
She read the message and replied with an okay. And started getting ready for the day. She didn't knew that she is up for a surprise. Because nothing is going to Go according to her.

After getting ready Zyan knocked on his brothers door. Ryan was surprised to see his lazy brother all ready at his door early morning.

“From where did the sun rise today". exclaimed Ryan.
“Bhai you should think twice before offending me".He said offended.
“Oh I am sorry my lord. Can you please tell me for what do I owe this pleasure to be graced by your presence early in the morning". Ryan finished with a dramatic tone.
“I am ready with a plan for uniting you with your love so stay prepared".
“What is the plan" Ryan said desperately All the fun was gone from Ryan's tone. He is anxious again. His mind is filled with possibilities.
Zyan understand his brother. “Calm down bhai you just need to believe me okay." He assured his brother and then both brothers left for office together.

As promised at 12 Zyan went to pick Haniya up from her home.
He wanted to know her side as well. And wants to prepare her for what he is going to do. So he waited patiently for her to speak. And start driving in the direction of their company.

Haniya wanted to say a lot of things but she doesn't know from where to start and what to tell him? She was fidgeting with her fingers like they are strangers and starring blankly at front . So to free her from her internal battle he spoke“Bhai told me what happend". Her neck snapped towards him. She didn't expected this.
She knew he wasn't lying by his tone. And when he knew she isn't going to say anything he continued  “he regretted everything he did Niya."she scoffed at that .“He was devastated when I talked to him. He wants to meet you and apologize. I never see him that much helpless before. I know what he did was wrong. But give him a chance to explain why he did what he did."
“Oh so you are here as your brother‘s lawyer". She said in disbelief.
“No I am not. But I am concern about my brother as much as I am for you and your relation with him". He tried to make her understand.
She was furious. Not everything should be about him every time. “Drop me back home" she said curtly.
“We are not done".
“I am done having a chat with you. We have nothing to talk about anymore."
She said stubbornly when the car stopped at the building's parking.
He came out of his side with a sigh, opened her side of door and waited patiently for her to come out. “Go and stand at the entrance I am coming after locking the car."

She came out and started walking towards the entrance with a huff. She is looking like a stubborn child with a pout on her face and curiosity in her eyes. After all it's her first time here.
Meanwhile he shot a text to his brother saying.
“Stay inside your office it's urgent".
After making sure his brother got the message and replied with an OK he move towards the woman child to get done with the remaining part of the plan.

“Let's eat something. What do you want to eat?"Zayn asked standing beside her.

“I want to go home". She said stubbornly.

“Don't be a spoil sport." saying this he started dragging her inside the metal box. She was going to say something when he stopped her asking. “Do you believe me?"
Which she nodded her head in a yes with a sigh. It opened on the desired floor.

When they stopped in front of a cabin. He shove her inside wisphering a sorry.

When she  stumbled into the cabin after the shove it took her some moments to understand what just happened. She got shocked after seeing the person already present inside....

To be continued....