☠︎︎🩺 thirteen

Start from the beginning

"I've said too much. Y-You don't get it. You don't understand the power of vampire's and what it does to see and be around someone as beautiful as that... Then they're with someone as mediocre as me. Even if it's just for my blood- I don't care." She seems to be concluding her words. "I still somehow...desire him."

"It feels so good..."

I sat in the chair as Aleksandr and Lucifer had sex right in front of me.

Lucifer held onto Aleksandr as he continued to thrust into him repeatedly, not slowing down for one moment. His hand held down onto Aleksandr's neck as he just gave himself. Arching his back and letting Lucifer do what he wanted.

Except even if they were forcing me to watch this lewd display, I was only looking at Aleksandr's eyes. The way they stayed only on mine despite what was being done to him.

I didn't understand that.

If it felt as good as he was making it out to be, then why aren't you putting your whole attentions into the one making you feel so good?

"Isn't he so sexy?" Lucifer asks, pulling Aleksandr onto his knees as he was now exposing him to me. Continuing to thrust into him, I saw Aleksandr wrap his arm around the back of Lucifer's neck and moan, still looking only at me.

"Yes, he is."

"And he's mine."

"He is, I don't want him." I agree, seeing Lucifer glare at me. "He's all yours."

I saw Aleksandr suddenly cum, and I see Lucifer capture his lips while he did such a thing. But there it is again...he was only looking at me.

Aleksandr was looking only at me while the both of them kissed. My arms folding to my chest, I continued to look at him.

I couldn't let myself feel...anything.

But if he keeps looking at me like...Lucifer isn't even there and I'm the one having sex with him then-.

"Damon!"

I frown, looking in the direction I heard someone call my name. Only to see Aleksandr look at me with a raised eyebrow as he held up a simple grey leash.

"Do you think this grey matches your eyes?"

I look at it, seeing that it was quite similar to my eyes. Except...I didn't want something like this to be matching something I was born with.

"No-."

"It sure does." Timothy nods firmly, looking up into my eyes. "What a sharp eye you have, I would've never picked it right."

"I knew it." Aleksandr smirks at me because he already knew I would disagree just because. "I'll buy it then! It's a little present for my handsome pet. I've been getting so many inquiries on him."

"He is a looker. Mine's nothing special." Timothy snorts, and I look over at her. "I'm just waiting until the next season. I want to save up for a good one before I get rid of her."

She looked sad to hear it, but...it's reality. Soon enough, he'll replace her.

To hear her affections for him, just for him to feel nothing towards her is... Reality, I guess.

Humans and easily being swayed by whatever they allowed themselves to be swayed by.

I'm...really no better. I'm just better at hiding it, and I have goals. My goals keep me from wanting to give into those thoughts, cravings, wants...

For someone like that, especially.

If I have to sacrifice my life for someone who's already taken so many...then it was never meant to be in the first place.