☠︎︎🩺 twelve

༒︎Damon
***

"Very soon, Лапушка, you will be coming with Lucifer and me to the Grand Regularities hall. They're having a gala, and we are able to bring our pets as accessories."

I saw Lucifer look down at Aleksandr like he was crazy for saying that, only to look away quickly. A smile slowly grew to his lips and it was creepy.

"I have never heard of them-."

"And you won't." He speaks up quickly, handing a glass to a server who ended up just bringing it to me. "You won't meet them or speak to them. You will just be there by my side, and they will see you. Don't make yourself known to them, it's not necessary."

Now Lucifer's smile dropped and he was back to looking at Aleksandr like he was crazy.

"Why not?"

"Are you questioning my choices right now?" Aleksandr questioned him, causing Lucifer to look back down at his plate. Going back to eating, Aleksandr was back to looking at me as he grabbed his cup. "Take your glass and let's drink to a nice celebration. We have much to prepare for."

I grab my glass, looking inside of it to make sure there was nothing. It didn't smell any type of way, and it was clear...but it didn't smell like water.

I drink it, rolling my eyes as Aleksandr smiles at me.

"I want you in my room, tonight. I want to try something since you've already touched lips with mine," He snickers and I instantly saw Lucifer's eye twitch, "Lucifer don't worry, you're staying too. You must be there."

Lucifer nodded, but he didn't look like he was easily won over by that. That obviously didn't matter to Aleksandr because he went back to eating.

I did too because I had nothing to say to that. Drinking the rest of this glass, I just wanted to be done eating so that I can go back upstairs. Mainly to speak with Elio and just...talk. Because he's back at his post beside my door, and I couldn't be more happier.

"And what is the point of this again?" Lucifer ends up asking him and I wondered if he'd actually tell him what.

"In exchange for me keeping my abuses and anger from Elio, I do whatever I want with him. He can't object if I bring Elio into it, it's perfect. What a perfect friend." Aleksandr sneers, only to stand up from his seat. "Lucifer let's head up now. Лапушка, have Elio escort you to my room at ten tonight."

"Fine." I stand up, pushing my chair back as I glare at him. "Anything for my friend. Kissing you is easy if there's a purpose behind it. To protect my friend from your cruelness, I'd kiss you as many times as you needed."

"Good to know." Aleksandr hisses, disappearing before my face as did Lucifer.

Now I stood in the dining room, watching as all the workers looked at me. I step back and began to head towards my room, but in the process...something was off.

Why do I feel so...weird?

Just going up these stairs was odd and my body wasn't moving like it had sense, there was no fluidity whatsoever. When I finally did make it to the top of the stairs, I let myself collapse onto the top stair.

Now I felt better.

"Damon?"

I look up lazily, seeing Elio rush over to me as he helped me to my feet. I could tell he noticed there was something off with me.

"What...why do you look like this?"

"I don't know...what they gave me, but I can barely focus."

Elio props me up against the wall, leaning up towards me as I watched him sniff near my mouth. "It smells like alcohol. Did you know that's what you were drinking?"