Chapter 42: A cute creature from space

In the vacuum of space where stars that are planets and sun's. A endless space filled with life. Then a ship flies back while it is trailing with smoke as a much bigger ship follows behind the ship as it start to launch missiles at the much bigger ship.

The smaller ship dodges but soon gets hit and begins to decent downwards towards a nearby planet filled with life while a more larger ship watches as a smaller ship disappeared from its sights.

(Meanwhile)

We cut to Y/n's mansion where we see him and his gang enjoying somethings as Y/n is playing a game with Zero with Loona sat down and drinking her morning coffee. Yoko and Samus are playing chess while Dimaria and Brandish are scrolling down social media.

Samus: (smirk) Checkmate.

Yoko: Damn Samus you are good.

Samus: (smirk) Yeah but you did have me on the ropes there.

Yoko: (smile) Yeah. So I guess nothing interesting is going on today?

Y/n: Seems like it.

Loona: You'll think there is sometimg else going on these days.

Dimaria: Yeah. Still feels kinda nice there isn't something that wants to kill us.

Y/n: (smirk) But that's fun.

Dimaria: (giggle) That's true.

Toy Chica: Hope everyone is ready because I made some pizza!

Toy Chica came out with boxes of pizza as she sat them on the table which they all came over and take a slice and take a bite of it.

Y/n: This is really good. It taste like actual pizzas in restaurants.

Zero: Delicious.

Loona: (smirk) Not bad Chica.

Toy Chica: (smile) Thanks. I'm glad you all like it. I felt free to do whatever I wish since I'm not bound to that pizza place.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah, feels good to be free.

Toy Chica: (smile) Yep.

In the middle of enjoying their pizza's something suddenly crashes at the front that shake the house. Believeing it might be trouble they rush out with weapons and exit out of the door to be ready for any attack only to find a very small ship.

Loona: That's a tiny ass ship right there.

Y/n: Still we should be carful.

The ship open and a pink ball roll out of the ship which at first confused them then the ball suddenly has small hands ans feet along with a adorable face as the creature looks at them all with curiosity.

???: Poyo!

Yoko: Aaawww so cute!

Yoko came over and immediately hugs the alien with joy which the rest lower their weapons and Y/n said.