Chapter 14-15: A fun night (lemon)

(This chapter is basically Y/n having "fun" night with the girls in the previous chapter and this lemon chapter will be longer with the end of the chapter will lead to the next chapter and Arc so.........enjoy!)

(Lemon scene)

We can hear moving coming from Y/n's bedroom while multiple giggles and moans that sounded like multiple girls inside as we cut to Y/n and Loona laying in bed completely naked and making out on the bed as the two of them lay in bed with Loona on top of him as the two continue kissing and moaning to each other.

Soon the two stop kissing and then Wendy appear on the left while Sherria at the right ad both girls each cuddle his arm while Loona goes down to his waist, towards his dick and began to give him a blow job as she sucks his dick which made him moan in pleasure.

Sherria: (giggle) Does that feel better~?

Wendy: (giggle) Do you like this~?

Y/n: (moaning) Soo much! Oh yes~!

As we cut to see IF on the floor while Compa is sitting on her head while Asia is sitting on her waist and the trio let out moans of pleasure near his bed while Shizuka was sat against the wall while Aqua and Koneko were sucking on her breast as Shizuka let's out some moans of pleasure.

Loona continue sucking his dick while Sherria and Wendy each take turns kissing Y/n as he starts with Wendy as the two kissed and made out for half a minute and then turn to Sherria and make out with her as well for half a minute as Y/n felt it coming as Loona continues sucking his dick even more and then he let's out a cry of pleasure as his cum enter Loona's mouth and she drink it all up and lip her lips while removing her mouth from his dick as she gives him a smirk.

Loona: (smirk) Pretty hot isn't it?

Y/n noded to her while sweating and breathing heavily as Loona let's out a sexxy giggle, crawls over towards him and goes to kiss him but then goes to kiss Wendy and the two made out. Then the two collapse off of his bed as Y/n watch them go and then Sherria gets on top of him, smirking at him as she turns her body 360, bends down as her face was inches to his dick and start to lick his dick.

Y/n moan and was face to her butt so he starts putting hid face onto her butt and start licking her bed which making Sherria moan as they do a 69 while Loona pinned Wendy onto the wall as the two of them make out and soon the two stop making out as Loona started at her blushed face.

Loona: (giggle) Your adorable dragon slayer.

She then stick her fingers into Wendy which cost her to let out a gasp as she start sticking her finger into her vigina as Wendy let's out moans while Loona finds her moans cute and after a while Wendy can feel it and soon she let it out, making Loona's fingers wet as she goes on to kiss Wendy on the lips when Aqua came up behind her and grabbing her breast behind her and squeezing them.

Aqua: (smirk) Your a evil devil right? I goddess of water will have to punish you~.

Loona: (smirk) Bring it bitch.

Aqua slapped Loona on the ass which made her moan like a wolf howling while we cut back to Y/n and Sherria as we see Sherria bending down outside of the bed, holding onto the blankets as Y/n stick his dick into her but and then start to thrust it into her. She let out moans of pleasure as he continues doing it to her until the two let out a moan.

Moments later Asia who was sitting at the aside lines couldn't take it and joins in on the fun as Y/n is seen sitting on his bed while Sherria and Asia were kneel down and licking at his dick when Shizuka and Koneko walked over ans sat beside him.