Chapter 5: A Chilly day out

It was a cold day as the weather today is pretty chilly and we see Y/n in his mansion and relaxing relaxing by the fire place with Sam and Mike taking a nap on his lap. They were sleeping peaceful as Y/n pets both of them which made him smile a bit as he breath back and then let out a sigh as he relax.

Then Samus walked upnto him from behind and lend forward at the couch and then ask him.

Samus: So what's going on?

Y/n: Eh nothing much just "chilling" in a chilly day.

Samus: Really?

Y/n: (smirk) Oh lighting up a bit, it's funny.

Samus: Right say I've been meaning to ask you something?

Y/n: What is it?

Samus: Are you interested going to the mall with me? There is a black frieday sell deal and I was hoping to get a few things.

Y/n: A black frieday sell deal? Sure, besides I've been meaning of getting some new games at the game store.

Samus: (smile) Cool.

Then Yoko came into the room as Y/n turn to her and then called out to her.

Y/n: Yo Yoko! You wanna come with us to the mall?

Yoko: (smile) Love to but can't, I just got a job from one of a shop that needs my help.

Samus: I didn't know you work in a store?

Yoko: (smile) Oh no it's a Bounty hunting thing, see Black Fridays is when all customers cost a lot of chaos by stealing, murder each other, breaking their legs and other things.

The two were a bit shocked but Y/n tells her.

Y/n: Okay then.....good luck.

Yoko: (smile) Thanks, have fun~!

She then leave whioe both Samus and Y/n look at each other in surprised while Mike and Sam woke up and turn them.

Mike and Sam: Eevee?

(Later)

We see Y/n standing in front of the mall and it seems the mall isn't as much chaotic so at least they won't get trembled by oncoming customers at least.

Y/n: Seems like the mall isn't like a warzone, we might be lucky.

Samus: Yeah sames like it.

Samus walked up to him while wearing a coat around her which Y/n turn to see her wearing it.

Samus: What is it?

Y/n: Oh nothing, you look pretty cute wearing that.

Samus: (little blush) Thanks. Figured I'll wear this since people might recognised me.

Y/n: Well it works, you look like a different person without your suit.

Samus: Yeah, anyways let's head in.