Chapter 8: The Stolen Fairy Heart (Arc 3 final)

A ding of the elevator can be heard as we see soldiers standing in front of the elevator doors as they are in a way to the power room so they aim theie weapons and wait for the elevator doors to open. After a few dings from the elevator, it reach to their floor and they stood there a bit and waited for the doors to open and after what seems like minutes, the elevator doors open and they immediately open fire.

They kept firing until their leader rasies his fist to hold fire which they stop and they see no one in the elevator. Two soldiers walked over and check it out inside and once they poke theie heads inside, there was no one.

They turn back to the others a shrugged and they were walking back, while walking back we see Y/n hanging on the ceiling of the elevator as he drop down to the ground and immediately fire his RPD light machine gun, they were too late to react as they were immediately hit by tines of bullets and then fell hard onto the floor just as he ran out of ammo.

He drop the machine gun and walk out of the elevator and pass through the bodies.

Y/n: (smirk) Bet you all didn't see that coming.

He make his way to the power room doors as he open and enters inside and heads over to the controls as he radios in Lucy and the others.

Y/n: I'm at the power room, sutting everything down now.

Lucy: (radio) Alright but hurry, they don't have time left!

Y/n: Right.

He start typing into the controls as he forced and after a while he managed to shut out the power and once that he grabs the radio and ask the others at the other side.

Y/n: Did it work?

Samus: (radio) Yeah, they are all free and just in time.

Y/n: (smirk) I'm glad for that. Now let's get that Fairy Heart back. Hunter, how's things with you?

Hunter: (radio) Managed to clear the surface but we spotted a huge hatch opening near us. Looks like they are making their escape.

Y/n: Along with the Fairy Heart. Hold them off and don't let them take off, we be up there as soon as possible.

Hunter: (radio) Roger that!

Once that he make his run back to the elevator but realised the power is out so he opens a hatch above him and starts to climb back up to the surface.

(Later)

The Bad Batch are seen clearing the area and it wasn't long for the doors near them to open and the Fairy Tail guild members race outside.

Natsu: Finally we're free!

Cana: Thank god for that!

Hunter: Is that everyone?

Lucy: Yeah that's everyone.

Suddenly they heard something behind them so they turn to the hatch open and seconds later a helicopter fly out of the huge hatch while having the Fairy Heart at the bottom as the helicopter takes it up in the air.

Erza: They got the Fairy Heart!

Wendy: What should we do?!

Soon Y/n races outside and spotted the helicopter about to take off and he thinks fast and has a idea. He rush up to Wrecker and ask him.

Y/n: Yo Wrecker, show me how strong you are by throwing me to that chopper.

Wrecker: With pleasure!

He grabs Y/n and then throws him. He was sent flying towards the helicopter and then he grabs on the metal landing rails as he hold on. Others watched as Y/n climbs at the side od the helicopter and slide over to the cockpit where he opens the door and peak his head inside the cockpit and ask.