Chapter 37: A killer in the pokemon region (Arc 1)

It was a advantage day at Y/n's house as we see him with Lonna as they watch some TV as they sat on the couch. They were just relaxing as they were watching a show when Y/n phone goes off so he pulled out his phone and looks at it.

Loona: Who is it?

Y/n: Looks like a request. Huh well this is weird. It says about a murder case.

Loona: On who?

Y/n: Doesn't say. But it seems its at the pokemon region.

Loona: Shit that place. I hate it when people think of me as a pokemon snd tossed their pokeballs at me. I swear if I get it by a stupid ball I'm going to kill them.

Y/n: So your not coming?

Loona: Nah. You want to take that job?

Y/n: Sure why not. Figured it won't hurt.

He accepted the request and it shows him the location. Then they heard a knock at the door so Y/n gets up and walks over to the door and opens it only to see Mario there.

Y/n: Yo what's happening?

Mario: Oh pretty good. Say mind we hang out.

Y/n: Um why?

Mario: Well let's just say my do called "friends" kick me out of their castle because I almost burn down the castle.

Y/n: And why were you trying to burn down the castle?

Mario: To kill a fly. But they didn't appreciate my hard work so they kick me out and now I'm homeless.

Y/n: Wait what about your home?

Mario: Oh....Well should've eaten that six week burger at your garage bin.

Y/n: (sigh) Well why not you apologise to them and they may forgive you.

Mario: Why should I! I did everything for them and they throw me out! If anyone should be apologising it's them!

Samus: (appear behind Y/n) By that you mean trying to destroy peaches house multiple times and get your friends intodangerous situations.

Toy Chica: (also appeared behind Y/n) Not to mention destroy most cities and getting your friends into trouble.

Mario: Don't blame me! It's what Mario is!

Y/n: You know I'm surprised they haven't kicked you out on the first week when the group is formed. Quite impressive how long they lasted. Well I'm off, any of you girls wanna come?

Samus: Nah we're good.

Toy Chica: (smile) I'll make some pizza's for your return.

Y/n: (smile) Cool. See you girls later.

He walk over to his Deluxo and climbed inside. Mario came up the window and stare at him which he noticed and then he let's out a sigh.

Y/n: Fine you can come.

Mario: Yeah bbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooop!!!!!!

Mario hops inside and Y/n drives off as this trip is a long way to the pokemon region.

(Sometime later)

They soon arrived at the region and it is filled with pokemon all around and trainers catching them as they drive by.

Mario looks out if the window and sees some pokemon that look like food which made him hungry and was about to get out when Y/n grab him from behind.

Y/n: Oh no you don't. If you really want to make things right for your friends then you needed to be on your best behaviour and not fuck things up.