Minho's brow rose at the word 'sunbae'. Nari chose to ignore it, thinking she was imagining things. Her tone was the typical hoobae talking to their sunbae. It was polite yet distant. Kind yet cold.

This Minho was different. The once filled with warmth was replaced by a distant one. Nari couldn't blame him when she too was acting like that. It felt like walking on eggshells, Nari was mindful of her every move. How fast did the time fly. She used to be able to hug him without hesitation and now she can't even hold eye contact with the man.

"I'm okay with it." Minho said politely.

"Then let us go to Hybe for your reunion."

Nari truly did not know if the universe was playing with her. She was still wearing her stage outift and she was cold to say the least. However, she will not speak up about it.

It has been years since she has seen the others and she no longer knew if they were still on the same page of closeness, especially since after her debut. So, she did the most rational choice, and that is to endure the cold. The industry has changed, and the last thing she wants is a dating scandal.

Bangtan had two vehicles. They had to walk towards the location of the vans and the fact that the weather is cold did not help Nari. To her surprise, she felt a coat being placed around her shoulders.

She tensed up before smelling the familiar mint scent she used to smell years ago. "Thank you..." She whispered. She watched as the man walked towards the other vehicle without saying a word.

Nari felt warmer than she did before. "Is it okay if you ride with Le Sserafim? We assumed that you would be more comfortable traveling to the company with girls." Bangtan's manager smiled.

"Yeah, I don't mind." She smiled as she made her way towards the other van.

She minded.

She minded so very much. She is a big 'I'. An introvert at heart. She would be damned at interacting with other people.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped foot into the van and saw five other girls looking at her. "Hello!" Sakura smiled at her.

Fortunately, their journey was fun and memorable. Le Sserafim made her comfortable and Nari enjoyed it immensely. She bid goodbye at the others as they reached Hybe. Nari waited for the others before she entered the building.

"This- this is Hybe?" She chuckled weakly as the others arrived.

"Welcome, to our humble abode."

"This is humble?" Nari said sarcastically, her old personality coming back.

Nari predebut was a menace.

"Oh, come on." Yoongi chuckled.

It took more than thirty minutes to go through all the security. "What the hell?" Nari cursed.

The building was big. Gigantic. Enormous. Nari could not describe it with words. It had everything, several voice training room, dance rooms, make-up rooms, gyms, even their own infirmary. Nari could feel her jaw dropping.

"I shouldn't have left if I knew it would end up like this." Nari mumbled in which she received chuckles.

"Really?" Minho suddenly asked. His tone had a hint of adoration and surprise.

"Really." Nari was too in awe of the place to even process the fact that Minho talked to her for the first time that day. First time in years.

"So, what should we do first?" Nari smiled at them.

They filmed the entire thing quickly seeing as they were all tired. Nari and Minho had a few interactions and the people around them knew it was for the camera more or less.

They were hanging out in the lounge when Namjoon opened up a conversation regarding Kingdom. "So does this mean only boy groups?" He verified. They were no longer getting filmed, so it was safe for them to talk.

Minho let out a smile. "That is what everyone is expecting. For example, the main groups are Straykids, Ateez, The boyz, Ikon, Btob, and Sf9."

"Ikon's participating?" Nari asked, surprised at the revelation. She thought Ikon would no longer participate at these activities, but she was quickly proven wrong.

Minho nodded. "So, there's that. However, each group can 'adopt' other groups or idols they would like. For example, we already have Chaeryoung from Itzy. They might also add a few unexpected rules. Kingdom will be like a survival show but with more freedom meaning we have to sleep there but we can go out anytime we want."

"The other members of Straykids are here."

a/n: double updates for today because we just reached 200 reads:))