"bye williams." mattheo said to her before she apparated out of his dorm room. he let out a huff rolling his eyes before getting up to take a very cold shower.

★★★

zara arrived at the family house seeing her parents and all her aunts n uncles there. she went up to hug them all before going to malik picking him up.

"hey!" zara said to everyone before looking down at malik with a smile as she held out her hand for their handshake.

"zaraiah finally what took you so long?" zara's dad, michael asked her and before she could answer destiny and kali decided to join.

"oh she was with her boyfriend." destiny said to him which made zara roll her eyes.

"boyfriend? since when has my baby gotten a boyfriend that's wonderful!" cassandra cheered out for zara as she's been trying to set her up for years now.

"no no mama he's not my boyfriend just a friend that's a boy." zara told her which made cassandra's face drop.

"dammit i want grandbabies soon zara i'm gettin old here!"

"it's not my fault you had me at 35 mama i'm still young! i'll find someone when i'm ready."

"oh you should definitely talk to my friend bella's son!" cassandra told zara which made her slightly roll her eyes at how her mom is already trying to set her up with somebody.

"no thank you mama. although you should be happy to hear kali has a boyfriend!" zara said shifting the attention over onto kali who went wide eyed with a even wider smile.

"lorenzo berkshire!" kali shouted out to the adults and her brothers. everyone looked shocked already knowing bout kali's crush on the boy.

"oh wow kali that's amazing you've been wanting to get with him for years!" xavier, kali's brother said hugging her. then her other brother xander joined the hug.

"yeah kals you never stopped talking bout the boy!" xander said letting go kali just rolled her eyes at them.

"yeah yeah i don't see you two dating anyone so shush." kali's mom, anyiah said to them pushing them away to give kali a hug.

"and you destiny?" destiny's mom angelina said as she went to hug her. destiny had a sadden look go over her face but quickly smiled it away as she hugged her mom.

"she's single too! we're single together." zara said walking over to destiny pulling her next to her as destiny threw her arm over zara's shoulder.

"thanks." destiny whispered in zara's ear before turning to her mom.

"yeah no boyfriend sadly only kali has one!" she said to the adults which they all nodded their heads.

"my baby too young to be dating anyways." james, destiny's dad spoke up rolling his eyes hugging her as well.

"now james you know these beautiful young ladies need boyfriends soon!" damien, kali's dad now said joining the conversation.

"not till they 35!" michael yelled making everyone laugh.

"okay malik you gotta stop pulling my hair!" zara said letting the boy step back on the floor. he just stood in between her legs. malik was like her little evil twin always by her side and will be down to be menaces wherever she come around.