chapter eight

VIII

"What you gonna do? You're gonna hit me, Atkins?" Natalie smirked.

Hayden had her hand on the girls chest, pressing her against a tree, close enough she could almost feel her breath.

"Don't be gentle." Nat teased her.

The girl was unsure what to do, unsure of why her heart was beating so fast. What was going on? Natalie seemed to realize her hesitation.

"Don't be scared. I know you want to." Nat looked at Hayden's lips, but still, Hayden was unable to move. "Here, let me show you."

With that said Natalie flipped them over, so now Hayden was the one backed to the tree. She slowly started to get closer, not just to her face, but her body too, pressing her hips against Hayden's hips.

That made Hayden catch her breath. Her head was telling her to stop, but her body betrayed her. What the hell was going on? Why didn't she want to stop it?

Nat stared at her, bitting the girl's lip, then going for the neck, sucking it lightly. She made her way to the collarbone, leaving small pecks all over her torso. Then she started going down to her stomach, trailing her finger all over it, until she placed her hands on Hayden's hips, not once breaking eye contact.

"I can tell that you're already wet. For me."

Hayden gasped awake, her breath heavy, her heart racing. What the fuck was that?

"Jeez. I was not even kicking that hard." Natalie said as she took a step back from the girl.

Looking at Natalie made Hayden's face go red and she instantly looked away.

"Come on, get up, we gotta leave." Nat notified her and then left the cabin.

Still euphoric, Hayden tried to assimilate what fuck was that dream. Managing to breathe normally again, she looked around to see if there was anyone near. Thankfully, there wasn't.

As she was getting up she felt something between her legs. It was  in fact wet.

"Fuck." She groaned.

It was period. But she knew better than to believe that feeling of wetness was only from menstrual blood, and she hated it, she hated it that her body was betraying her like that.

Mostly, she hated the fact that she just had a fucking dirty dream about Natalie Scartoccio.

Hayden headed outside after getting changed from her bloody clothes to find everybody already up and doing their respective chores.

She caught a glimpse of Natalie as she looked around, swinging the axe up and down as she chopped wood. Her hair tied because of the heat, and even though she was sweaty, she looked good.

When Natalie caught Hayden's eyes, she was forced to look away, feeling embarrassed for staring and thinking she looked good.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' she tried to push the thoughts away.

"Hey" Akilah noticed Hayden just standing there without moving, "Bloody soldiers on the left and breakfast on the right. Okay? Don't mess them up like Travis did." she told Hayden as she looked over at Travis.

"Wait, everybody got their period?"

"It looks like they all synced" Jackie answered.

"Okay, you guys are disgusting." Travis put his bowl down, walking away from them.

"Shut up" Akilah hissed at him.

Hayden grabbed a bowl and served herself a little breakfast. It was a little disgusting but better than nothing. She stayed there for a while, just eating in silence, lost in her thoughts, bothered that the dream was still replaying in her head, and even more bothered that she couldn't stop it. Seriously, what the fuck was that? She literally hated Nat, that crazy girl had a fucking gun pointed at her. So why was she feeling like this?