Chapter 18

I headed down to the lobby where I found Fitz waiting outside for me. Fitz and I were going to meet my parents and his parents next week on Saturday. He was very excited to meet them and my parents were as excited as him.

Once I was buckled, the two of us shared a small kiss but he hadn't started driving yet.

"Your parents will like me right?" He asked.

"Of course. And they've been wanting to meet you for a while," I say. He sighed while nodding.

"Good, I really hope they like me." I smile.

"Don't worry." We started to drive to my parents, finding a parking spot and walked up to the door. Hand in hand, I knocked on the door, soon we heard the doorknob twist and open to reveal my mother. A smile appeared on her face and I went to hug her.

She pulled me in a tight warm hug and I happily hugged her back.

"Oh Sophie, it's been so long! I've missed you so much sweetheart!"

"I missed you too mom." We soon broke apart. She looked at Fitz, greeting him with a short hug.

"Hello Ms. Ruewen."

"Oh please, call me Edaline. Come in," she opened the door and we entered the house. I saw Grady enter the living room and I greeted him with a big hug and he kissed my forehead.

"Kiddo I've missed you so much." I hug him back tightly before we break apart. Fitz smiled walking up to shake Grady's hand, which Grady shook.

"Hello Mr. Ruewen."

"Ritz is it?" I had mentioned Fitz's name several times, although Grady had really stuck with 'Ritz.'

"Fitz," he corrected. We all took a seat on the sofa, Fitz and I sat across from my parents. I saw Fitz's right knee shaking a bit and I moved my hand to his knee and it had slowly stopped.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Edaline asked.

"A month now." I answered.

"And I assume he's been treating you well?" Grady said, eyeing Fitz.

"Yes he has, Fitz has been a great boyfriend." Edaline smiled.

"You two make a cute couple. Sophie told me you're her boss at work?" Edaline asked.

"Yeah, Sophie's a great employee and a wonderful girlfriend." Fitz answered. And that's how the rest of the night went on, they asked us questions and we answered and spoke more often. It was nice to know that they approved of Fitz but of course there wouldn't be a reason not to.

Fitz and I sat in his car in silence.

"Your parents are really nice." He said.

"They really liked you, and I could tell you were nervous in the beginning. But you had nothing to worry about like I had told you." He smiled and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of it.

"Thank you sweetheart," he leaned over and gently placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and soon we broke apart.

"Tomorrow's Sunday, you want to spend the night at my place? It's really late out now."

"Sure," he smiled and started driving to his apartment.

We were introduced by Lilia, who was very and Fitz chuckled at the dog, taking off his suit jacket while heading inside his room. I followed him, laying on his bed.

"I'm so tired." I say, Lilia sitting next to me, cuddling by my side.

"Get ready for bed then," Fitz said, starting to unbutton his shirt.

"I know, but I'm too lazy to do it." Since I've been spending nights quite a while with Fitz, I've brought a few of my clothes in case I spend the night without it being planned. Fitz already finished taking off his shirt and I couldn't help but look at his chest.

He was so good looking and very muscular. His muscles flexed with every movement and he had a six pack, either way he was very hot.

"I know you're looking." He said, his back was faced towards me and I blushed a deep maroon quickly looking away. He chuckled, bringing in a pair of pajamas and headed into the bathroom.

Fitz soon left the bathroom, putting his old clothes away and grabbing a new pair of pajamas I headed inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth after I changed and left the bathroom. I put my old clothes away and went underneath the covers, welcomed by Fitz's muscular arms wrapping around me. He turned off the lights and kissed my temple.

"I can't wait for you to meet my parents." He said, tracing small circles around my back.

"They're not scary are they?" He chuckled.

"No, they're the kindest people on Earth, or at least that's my opinion. And my mom makes the best Custard Bursts so I hope we'll get to have them next week." I smile.

"They sound nice." I felt him nod his head.

"Let's head to bed now though love, good night."

"Good night." And wrapped in each other's arms, we fell asleep.

~

Yay, 18th chapter! Only one more to reach the 20! I may have an idea for the next chapter, but I have no idea what to do next after it, it'll probably just be filler chapters of maybe dates but I'll come up with something! Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeee!