Chapter 29

It was the day before I was going dress and shoe shopping with the girls and Fitz and I were watching TV at my house.

"Sophie, I was wondering, after we get married, are you going to move in with me?" Fitz asked.

"Why not mine?"

"I was just assuming. My apartment is a bit bigger and I already have things for Lilia and such." He said.

"Yeah but it would be hard to handle not having Linh across the hall from me." He nodded.

"Yeah I understand, but you'll still get to see her as much as you already do." He explained.

"I know, but yes, I will be moving in with you after the wedding." Fitz smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"And I can't wait for our honeymoon too." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I didn't know we were going on one."

"We're definitely going on one. Private time with my new wife after we get married, no way I'm missing that." I smile, kissing his cheek.

"Excited for the tux fitting tomorrow?"

"Very," he said sarcastically.

"I think we'll both have a fun time tomorrow. Even though it'll be tiring." He nodded his head. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

(Time Skip to the next day)

"When are we done?" I groan.

"Sophie, you've only tried on one dress." Biana complained, looking through the racks of large wedding dresses.

"This one's gorgeous! You have to at least try this one." Linh pointed out a dress that had many ruffles, no sleeves, had a flower pattern, and was very tight on the top.

"No way, I'm okay." Linh sighed.

"At this rate you're not going to end up with a wedding dress." Edaline said.

"The wedding dresses are all dangerous for me. I'll trip over them just walking out of the dressing room so no way I'm wearing it to my wedding." They all sighed in unison which I thought was utterly creepy.

"This one?" She pulled out probably the biggest out of them all, which could probably have me in the hospital if I walked in it.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Edaline put it back and soon revealed a very gorgeous and simplistic one, which was a big big but had ruffles on the inside, a bit tighter on the top with no sleeves, and the fabric was a type of silk.

"I like it." Biana clapped her hands while Linh handed me the dress and I entered the dressing room. With difficulty I had the dress on and I liked it. I loved how simple it was yet elegant at the same time.

"Show us!" Della said from the outside. Once I stepped out the girls gasped.

"That looks gorgeous on you. Is it comfortable?" I nodded my head.

"Yes and I like it very much."

"So should we add it to the list of maybe's?" Della asked.

"Definitely."

Fitz's POV

Trying on tuxedos sucked. One after the other, they never stopped and none of them actually looked nice.

And I also had to find good tuxedos for the groomsmen and we also couldn't find a good one for them. And they were arguing all the time. Claiming one color was better than the other and vice versa.

"Fitz do you think the orange or the gray one is better?" Keefe asked, holding two very ugly tuxedos.

"Neither. You are not wearing that to my wedding." Keefe rolled his eyes.