Chapter 21

It was Wednesday night, specifically 3 am. Why was I awake? Damn cramps.

I was clutching my stomach while I was wrapped around my blankets and the pain was practically unbearable. I ran out of pain relief pills and no way I was going out at this time. I didn't know what to do.

I grabbed my phone and went to Fitz's contact, calling him. After a couple rings he answered.

"Sophie? Is there something wrong?" He asked, just by his voice you could tell he had just woken up.

"I hope I didn't wake you up."

"No, no, is there something wrong?" He asked again.

"I'm having really bad cramps and I ran out of pain relief pills. I can't get up and my stomach hurts a lot." He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Okay, try to get some rest, good night."

"Fitz-" and then he had the nerve to hang up. "Dumbass."

I groaned in pain, rolling around the mattress trying to find a comfortable position which I didn't find.

After 15 minutes or so, I heard the door open and close. My heart raced and then I was over thinking whether I had locked the door before I went to bed. Then Fitz appeared in the doorway.

"Oh my god. You scared me. What the hell are you doing here?" He entered the room and then out he had a few bags in his hands.

"Well I heard my girlfriend is in pain so I got her her favorite dessert, food, pain relief pills, and heating pads." He said, turning on the lights in my room.

"Really?" He nodded his head.

"Yup. And so sorry for hanging up on you so abruptly. That was rude of me." He gave me a kiss on my shoulder and cheek.

"It's okay, thank you for all of this. I can't believe you did this for me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because it's 3 am, and you could be doing better things right now like sleeping instead of being here and fulfilling my needs."

"I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I left you alone in pain." I smiled.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." Fitz smiled.

"I'm also the luckiest guy ever." I blushed and he captured me in a short kiss.

"I'll go get everything for you." He left the room and soon came back with heating pads, handing them to me.

"Thank you so much." He kissed the top of my head before he left the room, soon coming back with a tray with a burger, a drink, fries, Advil, and a glass of water. He came back with a second tray for himself with the same things without the Advil.

I turned on my TV, clicking on a random show as we started to eat. I was already starting to feel much much better than I did 10 minutes ago.

Once we were finished, he took the treats away and cuddled back with me in bed.

"Will you be staying home from work tomorrow?" Fitz asked.

"Depends if I have cramps tomorrow."

"If you do, I can stay with you if you'd like." Fitz offered, playing with my hair.

"No it's okay sweetheart. You've already done enough, thank you. We decided not to skip as much work as we usually did. So you're going whether I have cramps or not." He pouted, placing soft gentle kisses on my shoulder and neck. I shuddered at his touch and I was glad to feel he hadn't stopped.

It had been who knows how long until I didn't feel Fitz's lips anymore.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined and he chuckled.

"Sweetheart it's 4 am. I want us to get some sleep." He got out of the bed and turned off the lights, snuggling back in with me. I swallowed my pill before my head hit my pillow. And after that I fell into a deep slumber.

~

Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 21! This one was kind of short but I didn't really know what to dd on to it. Be grateful I updated twice in a day, because the next update will be a longer one. I'm unsure of what to put in the next chapter, but I'll try to think. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeee!