Chapter 6

Fitz's POV

"No." Her mouth gaped open at my answer.

"Fitz! Why are you so quick to say no! Think about it, please. Your poor sister needs a job." Biana pleaded.

"You've never wanted to work, why now?" I asked.

"Because I need to make money." She said.

"I thought dad was giving some every 2 weeks or so."

"He is, but I feel so fortunate to keep receiving money. I want to earn it and work for it." I reached a hand and placed it on her forehead. Not hot. Biana rolled her eyes and swatted my hand away.

"Fitz, I'm okay. Why can't you just understand that I want to make money by myself?"

"Just didn't sound like you."

"Can you think about it? Please." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll think about it." She smiled and clapped her hands, hugging me.

"Thank you!" I smiled at my sister and quickly hugged her back.

"Let's go pick up Keefe." We made our way to pick up my best friend for an afternoon together.

"Fitzyyy! You finally came! I thought you were going to leave me," he slid in and got comfortable in the back.

"You're still wearing a suit even when you're not at work? You're so serious all the time, loosen up a bit. Like me, obviously."

"I'll wear what I want."

"Why would you want to wear that? Your fashion sense is very questionable." I rolled my eyes.

"He's not wrong though," Biana agreed.

"Anyways aside from Fitzy's poor fashion choices. Are there any hot girls that have started working for your company? And if there are, give'em my number." Biana and I shared the same disgusted face.

"There is a girl Fitzy is crushing on." Biana said, a smirk on her face.

"Shoot."

"Her name is Sophie Foster, and he's been crushing on her before she actually started working for him."

"How'd that happen? Before moving on, I feel so behind in Fitzer's love life. You have to start telling me more." 

"Well anyways, they had met like 5 or 4 years ago, I don't really remember what he told me, and they had met in a park. This was before Fitz even had the company so that's why she didn't actually recognize him. He saw her over by a tree, helping a baby bird, and they had made small talk and he ended falling in love with her blah blah blah, and a couple years later coincidentally she had ended up wanting to work at Fitz's company."

"Is she cute?" I nodded, a small blush reaching my cheeks.

"Awwwww, the Fitzer's blushing!!" Now my cheeks were more red with embarrassment.

"If I could, I'd tackle you." He sighed dramatically and put a hand over his heart.

"That hurts me." After a few seconds of silence we burst out laughing like idiots.

(Time Skip)

I had dropped off Keefe and Biana off and entered my apartment, really tired. But I had a good time with them. It was fun being with them.

As soon as I took a seat on the couch I heard a vibration in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone to find a text from Biana.

Biana: Heyyy Fitzy I just wanted to remind you about my small request, please get back to me as soon as you can!

After reading, I set my phone down beside me, and sighed, resting my head back. Why did work always have to follow me everywhere?

I loosened my tie and took off my vest and set on the armrest of the couch (no idea what they're called, I hope u guys know what I'm talking about) and rethink Biana's words in my head.

Maybe I should let her get the job. She is my sister, but I just hope she doesn't act too goofy around me.

I'll put her on trial. 2 weeks. If she likes the job, she can have it. But if it goes in a completely different direction, she won't.

I picked up my phone and went to her contact, typing in a response.

Me: Sure, but I'm giving you a 2 week trial. If you enjoy the job and do well it's yours.

Biana immediately responded back.

Biana: YAY!! Thank you so much Fitz! You're the best.

I smile.

Me: One thing to remember. Don't tell others we're siblings. I wouldn't want them to think that I'm going easy on you or anything. I will treat you like everyone else.

Biana: OKAY!! Great! When can I start?

Me: Next week on Monday. Dress appropriately please!

Biana: I will! Thank you Fitz! I really owe you one!!

Fitz: You don't owe me anything B

Biana: Kay! I should get going, I'll talk to you later!

Fitz: Bye B

I turned off my phone and ran a hand through my hair.

"I really hope I made the right decision." I mutter. I hope she acts serious and not like a monkey running around the office.

I made the right decision.

I hope.

~

Hey guys! This is actually the first chapter that has been under 1000 words, but thank you for 230 reads?! I swear the numbers multiply everyday. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! Thank for reading, voting, and commenting! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeee!