Chapter 10

Biana's POV

"Biana, may you please see me in my office please," Fitz said. I stood up, glad to hear silence behind me. I walked with him to his office and took a seat.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"And something you might want to tell Sophie, I fired Andrew." I smiled.

"Really? That's great but why?" I asked.

"I've realized I've let him off on too many warnings. He didn't act professionally, and had several papers passed the due date and never bothered to finish and turn them in."

"Well I'm glad to know that creep won't bother anyone else." He nodded in agreement.

"And if you'd like, you can be off probation. You're doing well, I'm proud of you."

"I would, thank you."

"Of course, that'd be all Bi." I smile and leave his office. I go back to my office and continue to work.

(Time Skip)

Stacy's POV

Andrew and I left the building and sat in his car.

"I'm really sorry." I spoke. He cursed.

"The asshole fired me for no reason. He's so unfair." I place my hand on his arm.

"I could change his mind if you'd like." He shook his head.

"No. I don't want that. But you have to quit your job." I took my hand back.

"What? No I don't." I responded back.

"Yes you do. It's unfair that you keep on working while I'm unemployed in the company I got fired from."

"That's really stupid. I'm not going to do that. I like my job and unlike you I didn't screw it up." He shook his head.

"If you want to stay my girlfriend, you would quit."

"No. I don't care. We can break up but I'm not quitting my job to be with you." He scoffed.

"Then get out." I made no hesitation to leave the car and take my things with me. I slammed the door and he immediately drove off. I get a ride, smiling. I know I made the right decision.

Sophie's POV

I arrived home and got a message from Biana.

Biana: Andrew got fired today!

Me: Really? Why?

Biana: Fitz said that he acted unprofessional and didn't complete work. And he showed a bunch of PDA and was a total creep

Me: Well atleast I won't have to see him everyday

Biana: Yea, such a relief, well i gtg ttly

Me: Bye

Linh barged in the room and closed the door behind her.

"So what happened today!" Linh asked.

"Andrew got fired today." Her eyes widened.

"That's great! And I think we should go out today, it's Friday! It's been a while since the two of us hung out together. So I was thinking we should go to a club!"

"Linh, you know I don't do that." She rolled her eyes.

"Come on. Let loose a bit and come with me! Clubbing is a normal thing people do at our age."

"Fine." She clapped and smiled. And then she grabbed my hand and we went to her apartment.

(Time Skip)

We were both getting ready which meant getting dressed in short and revealing outfits and shoes that could actually kill us. Linh heard her phone beep and her face dropped.

"Oh my god Sophie. I just remembered. I have to go meet Tam and help him with this thing. We've had to reschedule so many times I wouldn't want to let him down again. I'm so sorry." I take off my heels and sit on the sofa.

"Don't be sorry. With this dress and those heels, I wasn't going to make it through the night anyways. And I'll have fun by myself."

"I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise." I smile and shake my head.

"There's no need for that. Now I'll be fine, go." Linh quickly changed into a hoodie and sweatpants and left the house with a quick goodbye. I was still going to go. Just not dressed like this.

I go back to my house and change into a more boring outfit, as Linh would say.

I caught my Uber and had him drive me to the club. After getting in I was already having a headache. The blaring music and bright lights was not something I was used to often. I made my way to the bar.

"Shot of tequila please." He nodded and gave it to me. I downed it in one gulp and continued to ask for more.

And soon I could feel the whole room spinning.

Fitz's POV

I really needed a drink. A good one. I was waiting a bit outside until I saw a clumsy blonde leave the building. She looked really drunk. As I took a good look at her face I realized it was Sophie.

I quickly ran up to her and grabbed her hands. She giggled and was all over the place.

"Sophie. Sophie. Can you hear or see me?" She nodded.

"Who are youuu?" She continued to giggle.

"Sophie, how many drinks did you have tonight?" She shrugged.

"I dunnooo, what's after fivelen?" I sigh.

"I'm going to take you home. Or my home at least." I scooped her up and she squealed. I took her to my car and buckled her up and started driving home.

(Time Skip)

I carried her to my apartment and heard Lilia barking.

"Not now girl." I set Sophie down and held her arms to make sure she could somewhat balance.

"You knowww. You look kindaaa cute." She giggled and I blushed.

"Thank you but I'm going to get you in bed right now ok?" She nodded. But then she caught me off guard and did the most unexpected thing.

She kissed me.

~

Hey guys! Another update yay! Uhm something I just realized was that I hadn't published chapter 9  until like 30 minutes ago while I had the whole chapter ready yesterday! I thought I had published it and felt really dumb when I found it still a draft. Anyways, we made it to the 10th chapter! Yay! I'm unsure if we'll make it to 20 but we'll try! Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeee!