Bored

.Hannah Marie Jordan P.O.V
Dec 12th

"That is my child if I want to baby him I can I didn't say shit when your aunt was washing your motherfucking draws I stayed in business that belong to me." I fussed at Camdyn as he and I argued over my child as if he was supposed to be giving me advice right now. Him talking to my kid crazy is a no go for me.

"He's a boy Hannah you can't baby him his whole life." Twisting my face as he stood in my face telling me what was acceptable for me and a three-year-old.

"He's my baby you shouldn't even have a damn opinion he has a dad."

"Where he at he ain't been here but one time that I was around.

"Nigga you just met him what the hell are you talking about you don't know shit about him or the way we raise our child."

"He crying over a fucking corndog."

"It's his shit Camdyn, not yours I bought them for him."

"I gave him the money for a new box."

"Camdyn you can't parent Zion he's not your kid and you can't take your anger out on him for something I did. I have a kid with someone else you can either respect it or keep it moving."

"I'm not parenting yo kid he shouldn't be crying over a corndog that I already paid for from him. You having a conversation with me but you need to have a conversation with him."

"I think it might be too much for him just meeting you and you staying the night maybe we should slow down." Grabbing his things up my eyes hit the floor trying not to make eye contact with him. This was the most painful 'breakup' because this time it wasn't me or him it was about my kids. Ignoring the phone to see Nel calling me back.

"Yes?" I answered the phone.

"Ask camdyn to call his brother now."

"Nel said call your brother now." Taking the phone from my mouth telling him what she said.

"For what?" He asked coming over with his phone putting it on speaker so they could talk without me.

"Nina got arrested and he gone have to get the kids." Pulling his phone out calling his brother to get his voicemail.

"Why is she in jail?"

"I'll tell you later you gone have to get them until you get in touch with ya brother in law I got to get to work."

"where you at?"

"About to leave the house."

"Your house?"

"Yes, it's just the boys Dej with her grandma." Nodding my head getting up from the bed to get dressed. Stepping into my pajama pants and t-shirt to grab them since she stayed maybe 5 minutes from me.

"You going to have to get some milk for Kai he just ran out I left the can in his bag for you." As I came out of my room in house shoes to meet her. Seeing the sunshine from the open blinds but the cold air outside was something else. Seeing Veah and Zion on the couch offering them a smile as I walked past the door.

"Alright, I'm here." Hanging up laying my phone on the counter to see what was going on with Nina.

"I'll go just grab them." He said to me leaving out the door with me I don't think he realized they both was in car seats coming out to find her Toyota Corolla parked on the curb. Grabbing one car seat at a time running them out the cold while I figured it out.

"What happened?"

"Her and some girl got into she fucking cut the girl in the face." I had so many questions when did this happen? Who is the girl? Why was they fighting? Where did she get a knife?

"Late last night I been trying to get in touch with you I had to go get the kids."

"I'm sorry I had turned my phone off to get some sleep."

"That ain't even the half of it I called her momma she told me she couldn't help her and she wasn't taking them kids she could only do one at a time. Rio sorry as going to fucking deny them talking about he can't raise nobody else kids."

"Her mama fucked up those her grandkids and Rio sorry ass knows better they his damn kids and he knows it."

"I'll call you on my break we gone have to figure it out." Headed upstairs to hear the crying I knew I was about to take a Tylenol before I touched anybody. Opening the door to see Veah holding Kaiser who I assumed was crying.

"Mommy the baby crying."Setting the bags down to agree with Zion but he was talking about Grey who his uncle tried soothing him. Opening the bag to see a sippy cup passing it to him as he feed him quieting the room.

"Turn the TV down a bit buddy."

"We got to get milk go get dressed." I told them forcing my sister to give me Kai.

"My sweet boy." Looking over his baby shark onesie.
Taking a seat next to Camdyn peeking over to Grey who drank his milk going to sleep.

"You got it?"

"You can stay and help I got to go to work plus they're your nephews." Coming back my sister took Kaiser from me holding him kissing his face.

"Don't kiss him." Running back in Zion stood next to Camdyn that had to be the closest they had been ever. Trying to peek over at Grey who just wanted to go to sleep in peace. Leaving them to go get shower and get dressed unplugging the router texting my boss I was having technical difficulties.

.
.
.

Dropping my sister off at some house not caring to check just waiting to see if my sister got in telling her to call me if she needed a ride. Getting to Minimart to get the milk and snacks for them. Grey needed baby food picking a few different kind up. Getting my child a toy wasn't on the list but he has been so helpful.

"Mommy I got this for you." He said to me handing me two slime buckets one in pink and one in blue."

"That's okay baby get what you want." I said to him as I checked on the boys.

"Nigga I been calling you." Camdyn walked off as I used the buggy following Z to the next aisle.

"Is that my Z baby?" His grandmother and his grandfather pushed the cart in front of us as he shopped for toys seeing the buggy full of toys most likely for him for Christmas. His grandfather moved on as he saw Zion run to his grandma.

"Grandma."He ran to her legs for a hug.

"I was just telling your daddy how much I missed you and was going to stop by to see you later on." Wrapping his arms around her neck she kissed and hugged him. Whispering in her ear she looked at me.

"I see and are these your mommy baby?" Shaking his head no though he didn't know Kaiser I knew he knew Grayson.

"

"What are you babysitting?"

"Yeah."

"Is it alright if I get him I'll have his dad bring him home today or tomorrow." Agreeing they took his toys deciding to pay not taking my money I left to go pay for the baby things.

"Damn this little shit that high?" He said walking up on me pulling money out to pay.

"Where Z?"

"He couldn't find a toy so I left him." He and the older black lady looked at me I just pulled my phone to see veah text asking for a ride.

"She bullshitting."

"We ran into his grandparents they missed him."

Enjoy 😫