Drama Mama

Hannah MARIE JORDAN P.O.V
Night continues

"Little Hannah at my party," Nerry said as I turned back around to see him standing there dressed in a red jersey. I made my way to him giving him a hug wrapping his arms around my waist as he hugged me back.

"You smell good as fuck girl." He complimented me as I held on to him.

"You have a nice home," I spoke to him I had only seen him at Keundra's house so I guess I just assumed he lived there also. After he broke the hug did I mention I was awkward not just to him but in life my cousin could've warned me we were going to his house.

"Bitch miss me grab this damn pan before this shit be all over your porch." My cousin said as one sauce dropped out of the folded pan he carried. Leaving them to walk into the kitchen it was plainly decorated nothing stuck out just a table and counters.

"You look so pretty," Keundra said extending the end of my hair. Smiling at her she returned the action before we hugged laughing.

"Who let this hoe in." She questioned Tunka not even a foot away from her smirked at her before stepping around us to go watch the game.

"Don't fuck up my shit." Eyeing her as she and her brother argued with one another for a minute.

"Who playing?" Unsure I had never been to a football party where this many people were dressed up in colors. Most people just got together and watched well I assumed.
"Atlanta Falcons versus New Orleans Saints."
"Oh, who are we going for." making a few people look at me hell I didn't know or care, to be honest.
"Read the room."
"shut up you are only here because Binky is not here." Roaming the room blocking their conversations.

The game was boring I didn't know why everyone shouted after every damn second every time the referee was shown they fussed. A room full of men hollering at a big tv searching the house for a bathroom. Know the people was lined up in the main two. Making my way toward the steps that were off-limits.
"No one allowed up." A man said as his eyes scanned my body licking his chapped lips.
"Where are you going, baby?" Nerry asked me.
"I got to the bathroom."
"She good last door on the right." Going up the steps to see photos of Nerry and family I smiled at the art work leading me the door. Stepping inside to handle my business. Cleaning up my hands I stood watching Instagram nothing fancy. When the bathroom door opened.
"Some in here." I said putting my hand on the back of it.
"My fault." Realizing that cam stood on the other side of the door pushing it open he come in.
"Chill I got to pee."
"I'm in here damn wait."
"You done seen my shit a million times chill with all that." He said messing with his pants as he stepped by the sink since the bathroom wasn't that big.
"Still rude as fuck." I said about to walk out the bathroom only for him trapping me inside Nerry's bathroom while everyone watched the game.
"You gone talk to me." Camdyn said standing against the door with no chance of me escaping.

"Talk damn," I said now with an attitude not having a chance at escaping this room like all the others. Checking him out for a quick second I was not disappointed. He was a very attractive man and he was most definitely aware.

"Why are you playing victim like I did some to your little ass. You act like I made you get a fucking abortion that shit on you." Not one time did he mention why I got an abortion or anything on his part.

"I didn't say you did that was my choice," I said curling my lip up how many fucking times do I have to keep going over my past.

"So why the fuck are you mad you decided without me." I had the abortion because he went to fuckin jail and he had a whole girlfriend that he lied to me about. I didn't want to be tied to him for the rest of my life. After I found out I was pregnant I quit my job.