Origin (Ten/Prem) - Heal me with your food

Author's note: Starting March with new miniseries. This time we have Ten and Prem.

"And don't forget. Don't use ingredients of unknown origin." Prem smiled at his students before dismissing the class. He waited for the people to leave the room and started cleaning his workspace. The door suddenly opened revealing his coworker.

"Are you done, Prem?" The handsome man smiled at him.

"Almost, P'Changma." Prem looked up.

"You know, you don't have to clean. We have people for it here." The tall man pointed at the mess he created. Prem frowned at the statement.

"I know. But my grandma taught me to clean after myself." The other chef laughed loudly, stepping closer to him.

"Need help with it, then?" He asked. Prem shook his head. He didn't want to burden the older male more than he already did. Allowing him to teach cooking at his school and earn money for his sister's college and grandmother's medicine was already enough. Though Prem imagined his life to turn differently, he couldn't complain. He was sure one day, he would bring his grandmother's restaurant back to its previous glory.

"Prem, can I ask you for a small favour?" Prem looked at his friend curiously.

"You know, you can, P'Ma."

"One of the teachers of advanced classes had an accident and I need someone to take over his class." Changma pleaded with his eyes. Prem wasn't sure. The beginners were easier to deal with than the advanced students, and he wasn't confident enough to take over.

"Please." His boss whined.

"Okay." Prem rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, Prem. You are a lifesaver." Changma grinned.

"Whatever sails your boat, Phi." Prem chuckled.