ch-5

(sorry for late update exams are coming)

Jihyo's P.O.V:

I had to be the one who had gone through that. I needed to clear my head; I needed to just leave. I was opening the door when I heard Rose say,

Rose: "Hey unnie, are you okay now? And where are you going?"

Jihyo: "Hello, Rose. I am fine. I was just going on a walk, but I need company. Do you want to join me?"

Rose: "Yes, unnie. I will go get ready."

Rose went upstairs as I sat on the sofa and waited for her to come down. When she came, we both went to the nearby park and sat on a bench. I sighed. I had not been out for so long. This was the first time in a few days. I realized I was so caught up in my problems that I forgot to wish my brother for his birthday. I felt so bad. It was not like me to miss a birthday.

Rose: "You know what we both need."

I chuckled, knowing what she was going to say.

Jihyo: "What?"

Rose: "Ice cream."

I laughed after a long time. It felt so good. I don't even know how, but I felt light as a feather, like an angel, as if I was floating. But that feeling soon went away when Rose dragged me to the nearest ice cream cart.

Rose: "Hello, grandma. Will you please give us some chocolate chip?"

She addressed the old lady at the cart.

Jihyo: "And I would like some vanilla, please."

I told her my order.

Grandma: "Of course, my dears. Coming right up."

The lady at the ice cream cart handed us our order, and we went back to the bench to find someone sitting there. I was about to tell Rose we could go find another bench, but she knew what I was thinking. Even though she is a sweet girl, she still grew up with brothers, which meant, "You take my stuff, I will punch you." So she marched up to the person sitting on the bench and actually said,

Rose: "You are sitting on my bench, you know."

Stranger: "So what? I do not care. Your name is not written here."

I do not know why the voice was so similar to someone I know. I was trying to tell her to cut it out. I even said I would tell Jisoo unnie, but she did not care.

Rose: "Oh, but it is."

She smirked. I was confused. Is she trying to get hurt?

Stranger: "Huh?"

Rose: "See, it is written over there."

She pointed to the edge of the bench, and it was engraved there: Roseanne Park.

I was so confused, like how the heck did she do that? The stranger fell into shock and was stuttering like crazy. I was holding myself from laughter. Then I heard another voice.

???: "Chanyeol, I got the ice cream. It is your favouri--- Oh, umm, hello, ladies."

I recognized the voice on the spot, and he called the other Rosie was arguing with Chanyeol, which meant it was mine and Rose's ex before we met BTS: Kang Daniel and Park Chanyeol.

We were in shock when Daniel said,

Daniel: "Okay, um, hello, girls. It has been a long time since we last met."

Chanyeol: "Agreed. Um, can we like, um, talk?"

Rose: "TALK, TALK! YOU WANT TO TALK -- after your friend betrayed our Momo unnie!"

Rose shouted. She was very close to Momo and loved her like her own sister. I told Rose to calm down and realized this is not the best time to talk after what me and the other girls have been going through. We all support each other. If one cuts ties with someone, all the other girls will do the same.

When I realized this was getting awkward, I said,

Jihyo: "Well, this is weird. Well, we will catch you later. Goodbye."

Me and Rose left and went back home. I decided me and the girls need a girls' night. I told Rose about my idea, and she seemed to like it. So we both headed home while eating ice cream and acting like normal people, 

with a dark past.