CH-13

Jisoo pov

After Red Velvet left, we all looked at each other. I usually never cry, but seeing all my dongsaengs crying made it very emotional for everyone. Nayeon stood next to me and hugged me from the side. I hugged her back, and amidst all that had happened, I realized I still had my phone in my pocket.

I gasped, everyone looked at me confused. I patted myself down and sighed when I realized that I, in fact, did not have my phone; it must have been lost at some point.

Momo: Jisoo unnie, you good?

Jisoo: Yeah, I'm fine. I thought I had my phone, but turns out I don't.

Momo: Oh, why do you need a phone?

Jennie: Are you crazy? We need a phone so we can call for help!

Jennie yelled and then covered her mouth. Out of all the people she would yell at, Momo and Rose are at the bottom of the list. I glared in her direction and looked at Momo, who had her head down.

Jennie: Momo, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit frustrated right now.

Momo: It's fine, unnie. I know you didn't mean it.

Both the girls smiled at each other, and we all smiled while Jihyo was patting herself down.

Jihyo: Aha!

Lisa: What?

Jihyo held a phone in front of our faces, and we all looked at it in shock.

Jihyo: What are you all staring at?

Jennie: Yes, go Jihyo, call a cab. We should head home before Red Velvet comes back.

Jihyo: No, we can't.

Jennie: Why?

Rose intervened.

Rose: Jen unnie, we have to save the boys.

Jennie: Oh, right.

We all were just there when we heard a noise.

???: Girls, psst, girls.

We all looked in the direction of the noise; it was coming from the door. Lisa and I went near the door, and then we were pulled outside to see Sana and Jeongyeon. They pulled us to the side of the house.

Sana: Where are the other girls?

Jisoo: Wait, what are you guys doing here?

Jeongyeon: Not the point, but where are the other girls?

Lisa: Actually, it is the point, considering that you're not supposed to be here.

Sana: Listen, we know why you're here, and we're here to rescue you. We know all about the call and how that was a trap.

Jisoo: It was not a trap; we needed to rescue someone.

Jeongyeon: Who?

Lisa: BTS.

Sana: What? Why?

Jisoo: If you knew what happened to them, you would understand.

Jeongyeon: Just get the girls; we have to go. We only have 5 minutes until Red Velvet comes back.

Lisa: How do you know that?

Sana: We have our ways.

Jisoo: Well, we will only leave once we rescue the BTS boys, okay?

Jeongyeon: Oh no, you don't. Sana, come, let us go in; we are going in.

Both Sana and Jeongyeon barged into the house, with Lisa and Jisoo trailing behind them.

???'s POV:

I hope all the girls are okay. I hope the plan works. We have to be careful with this plan; otherwise, everything could be messed up. They need to know soon, or everything in the world will be destroyed by EXO and Red Velvet.

Namjoon's POV:

We're all in a room wondering what to do. At this point, life just doesn't seem to want me to be happy one bit. But hopefully, destiny has good things in store for me. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but if I did something, I hope I can make up for it soon. I never meant to hurt Jihyo and the girls; I did what I did for their own benefit. It will help them, I hope. If everything goes according to plan, that is. Fingers crossed.

Jin's POV:

I have no idea what is happening. Are the girls okay? Is Jisoo okay? I wish I had just been a man and told her that I loved her before everything had happened. When everything was okay, when everyone was friends, when Jisoo actually cared for me. If our plan works, we should be reunited again.

Suga's POV:

I just sat in the dark room, staring into space. I hope all goes according to plan. I know that is what we all hope, but after the few setbacks that have already happened, what should we expect? Honestly, I don't know what to do at this point. But there is one thing I know: I am doing this for my sisters, Jennie and Rose, and for my bunny, Nayeon.

J-Hope's POV:

Everyone says that being alive and experiencing life is the best gift. But is hurting your sister a good gift? Is losing the love of your life a good gift? No, it is not. In life, there are ups and downs, but at this point in my life, there are only downs. I almost lost my sister, and I lost my love, Hirai Momo. I want her back into my life; I need her back into my life, at least as a friend.

Jimin's POV:

Where am I? What am I without knowing that my Rose is safe? I cannot live. That is my home. Home for me is not where I am safe, but where she is safe. She is my home, my comfort, my life. Without her, I am not Park Jimin; I am just someone who failed to protect his loved ones. Why does God inflict so much pain on me?

Taehyung's POV:

I don't know what to make of myself. It's as if everything has been forgotten after initiating our plan. The friendship we had for years, the love that we shared. Oh Jennie, my darling, why must it end like this? Why must it end like this? She was my moon on the darkest of days; she was the gravity that holds me down. If I am sure of one thing, it is that I love Jennie Kim to the moon and back.

Jungkook's POV:

The one girl who actually saw me for me now hates me because of my own plan. But I hope once she sees that all of this was to benefit her, I hope she will come back to me. I miss her; I miss how she would make me laugh after getting yelled at for not finishing homework, how she would run and hug me after winning a football match. I miss everything about her. She had me wrapped around her finger but never noticed it.

BTS's POV:

                          Flowers will die, 

                          The sun will set,

           But you are someone I won't forget. 

          Your name is engraved in my heart 

                       With letters of gold.