CH-10-jennie and momo

At Jennie and  Momo

Jennie looked around suspiciously, wondering what the heck they were there for, while Momo clung to Jennie's arm fearfully. It was scary; unlike with Jisoo and Nayeon, they did not hear anything. It was dead silent, almost too silent. As the two girls moved to the secret room, they found a black belt covered in a crimson shade, a very dark crimson shade. Momo stared at it in shock, while Jennie, she, umm, fell to the ground.

Momo: "OMG, Jennie unnie!"

Jennie sat up with tears in her eyes and said, "I'm fine, but, umm, is that b-blood?"

Momo: "It, uhh, umm, looks like it."

Momo sat on the ground with Jennie and hugged her to comfort her. Despite Jennie acting tough, she had a soft heart, and the sight of blood made her remember her past, her past with her parents.

Jennie lifted her shirt a bit, revealing a bunch of scars, all of which she had gotten before she and Rose met the rest of Blackpink. Momo looked at them with sadness in her eyes; she felt nothing but sympathy towards Jennie and Rose, who had gone through so much because of their idiotic parents.

After a few minutes, both girls got up and started to walk to the secret room.

Momo: "So, unnie, where is this secret room?"

Jennie: "Oh, so, as far as I remember, Jisoo unnie's and Rose's secret room is in their own room, and mine and Lisa's is in, umm, maybe I should just show you mine."

Momo: "Okey-dokey."

Both girls were talking when they heard a noise after quite some time, but it wasn't a groan or yell; it was the sound of something moving. They both got scared and wondered what it was, but while Momo was looking around to find the source of the noise, Jennie pulled Momo and said, "No more of the creepy stuff; let's just get this over with."

Momo: "Ok, fine."

Both girls were walking down the hallway of the ground floor, which led to the kitchen. When they went inside, Momo looked at Jennie, just mutually confused, and Jennie said, "Oh, umm, my secret room is in the kitchen. I know it's weird, but I wanted it to be there because I loved cooking back when we lived here."

Momo: "Loved? What happened?"

Jennie: "That's not the point. Let's just open the room, shall we?"

Momo nodded and stood beside Jennie, who was looking for the entrance, when someone said, 

???????: "Well, well, well, if it isn't Jennie Kim and Hirai Momo."

The girls turned around to see their ex-boyfriends Kai and Heechul. Both girls' faces hardened at the sight.

Heechul: "Hmm, Momo honey, didn't we meet a few days ago?"

Momo's face could not be read, but Jennie's, oh, she snapped.

Jennie: "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT!"

Kai: "Jennie, calm down; it's fine."

Jennie: "No, it isn't."

Kai: "You know that's not the point. Do you know WHY YOU ARE HERE?"

Jennie: "No, why?"

Kai: "You are here because we need to show you something."

Jennie and Momo were about to refuse when Heechul pulled them to where the secret room was and made them enter. what they saw was so sad .

Heechul: "You know, I was kinda hoping they, umm, died, but this was all that could be done, sadly."

It was J-Hope and Taehyung sitting on chairs; both had fainted with blood all over them. Even though the girls hated them, they were sad to see them in such a condition.

Jennie: "What have you done to them?"

Kai: "Nothing much."

Momo ran to J-Hope and hugged him. Then J-Hope groaned and said, 

J-hope: "Momo, why are you here? You are not supposed to be here."

Momo: "I, umm, what do you mean? We got a call that said—"

Taehyung: "Uhhhhh, uhhhh."

Because of all the noise, Taehyung woke up and said, 

Taehyung: "Not what I was expecting when I called you."

Jennie and Momo: "You called Jisoo unnie?"

Kai: "YOU called them here; you just made this situation harder for you."

Kai said as he grabbed the nearest stick to hit Taehyung when Heechul stopped him and whispered something in his ear, which made Kai put the stick down and smirk at Jennie.

When Jennie noticed, she scowled at him. Momo went to Jennie, grabbed her arm, and whispered into her ear, 

Momo: "If J-Hope and Taehyung are here, then why aren't the other boys here?"

Jennie: "They are most likely in the other rooms, or I don't know."

Heechul: "What is the chit-chat about, ladies?" 

Jennie replied.

Jennie: "Nothing you need to know, ok?"

Heechul: "Honey, tell your friend to calm down."

Momo: "DIDN'T YOU HEAR JENNIE UNNIE WHEN SHE SAID YOU CAN'T CALL ME THAT?"

Heechul: "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, HUH? I AM FED UP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE!"

Heechul grabbed the stick and tried to hit the girls when J-Hope and Taehyung shouted. When everyone's gaze went to them,

 they saw J-Hope in the air flying with a pair of white wings, and Taehyung was replaced by a bat.

All were shocked when Heechul and Kai gasped, and Heechul dropped the stick.

Then all of a sudden, Rose, Jihyo, and Lisa came in with their ex-boyfriends Chanyeol, Daniel, and Sehun, respectively, and saw the scene. The girls were confused at the sight when Chanyeol said, 

Chanyeol: "It is time."

Then the five girls fainted into darkness.