ch4- moseok meeting

Momo POV

Ugh, I have to go get groceries even though it's Lisa's turn because she claims that she is sick, so they sent me. Why? I have no idea. Well, whatever, let's go. I was reading my list when suddenly I smelled some smoke. It was weird, but I ignored it. When I went into the store, as I was trying to find the chips Rose really likes, I bumped into someone. I said sorry, but that crazy person just ignored me and went about their day. As I was going to take Rose's chips, which were on the top shelf and I could not reach, I asked some person who was shopping in the aisle opposite to mine. I said:

Momo: Hey, can you help me get that?

The guy turned to face me. I was shocked at who he was. It was the guy who I bumped into.

Momo: Hey, it's you. And why do you look so similar to someone?

I asked. He looked like---

????: Oh, I am sorry.

That voice, I know it. It is it.

Momo: J-Hope, YOU!

J-Hope: Momo, omo, I am so, so sorry.

Momo: Whatever, just give me the chips, and we will pretend we never met, okay?

J-Hope POV

I was so sad when Momo said that because I thought she would at least greet me. While I was giving her the chips, I asked her about Jihyo.

J-Hope: How is Jihyo?

Momo: She is okay, but because of your friend, she has been crying a lot.

J-Hope: Oh, I am sorry. Tell her that—

Momo: YOUR SORRY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING, OKAY? YOU AND NAMJOON HURT HER!

Momo yelled at me for the first time. I knew what we did was wrong, but they do not know why we did it.

J-Hope: Just tell her that her brother is sorry and he misses her, please. I will be on my way now.

Momo: Fine, buh-bye, pabo (idiot).

She left after paying. I too left after paying. As I went, I thought about what Momo had said. It had hurt so much, like I just—I just...

........................

I entered the BTS house and went to RM's room directly to tell him what happened. I knew he always felt bad about what had happened. I entered and saw RM having red eyes and being comforted by Jin.

J-Hope: Oh my, RM, are you okay?

Jin: He is fine, J-Hope. He just was a bit sad.

J-Hope: Oh, then I better not tell you this.

RM: It is fine, tell me.

J-Hope: You sure?

RM: Yeah.

J-Hope: Well, okay. So, I met Momo at the market, and she told me that Jihyo has been, umm, uh, crying a lot.

RM burst into tears, and Jin comforted him. I also comforted him while I felt bad. God, I hope we and the girls make up soon.

Momo POV

I went to Jihyo's room to give her the chocolate she wanted and to tell her what J-Hope had said. I entered and saw, for the first time in a few days, she was wearing makeup. I guess she wanted to go somewhere. I did not ask her about it, though.

Momo: Hey, Jihyo-ya, I got your food.

Jihyo: Oh, hey, Momo. Just leave it on my bed.

Momo: I have to tell you something.

Jihyo: Yes?

Momo: I met your brother at the market. He said he misses you and loves you a lot.

I noticed her eyes tearing up, but she wiped them.

Jihyo: Oh, okay. I need to go somewhere now. Bye, Momo.

She said and gave me a hug, then left. I sat on her bed and felt bad for telling her, but she needed to know.

Sorry for the short chapter; this is to make up for Wednesday.