✎𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Seonghwa hears Hongjoong's voice for the first time in six months on the radio.

His name isn't Hongjoong anymore though, it's Lucky— a stage name, a persona.

Lucky is bold, calling out other rappers and winning fans with his raw lyrics and "gives-no-fucks" attitude.

He's blonde, with an undercut that suits him, a wardrobe that screams style, and an album that is already set to debut as number one in the country.

Hongjoong is different now, but so is Seonghwa.

Seonghwa is still a choreographer, still working under San, but today he's the caring hyung who pulls up in front of the local community center to pick up Wooyoung, who's just finished teaching his own classes.

Monday through Thursday, the younger journeys into his new profession, already so advanced that he rarely needs Seonghwa's help anymore.

Wooyoung smiles brightly as he climbs into the car and buckles up, already telling Seonghwa all about his day.

Apparently, he finally agreed to have a formal dinner with "San-hyung" and Seonghwa tries hard not crack a smile at this because he knows what's going to happen at that dinner.

For one, San is going to offer Wooyoung the chance to choreograph for a young idol group that just transferred from another company.

Two, San is finally going to get off his ass and ask Wooyoung to be his first boyfriend.

In true San style, he plans to cook all of Wooyoung's favorite dishes and wine and dine the younger in a botanical garden he reserved just for the occasion.

It would be nauseating to Seonghwa if he wasn't also a romantic sap.

Instead, he finds it absolutely adorable even if he is a bit envious.

Personally, he hasn't dared venture into the dating world because if he's honest, he's got a lot of work to do on himself before he can even think about being in a relationship.

If he's even more honest with himself, it's because every person he sees ends up looking a little like Hongjoong and every sorrow-filled face he finds on the street or on the bus reminds him of what he put Yunho through.

In the end, Seonghwa just doesn't trust himself with anyone except his friends, and the only man he lets see him at his most vulnerable is Wooyoung.

The younger helps Seonghwa through his tough days, the days he wakes up feeling numb and useless despite nothing being wrong.

Wooyoung has those days too, days where he remembers his past and all the pain brought with it, but now that he's moved in with Seonghwa, the younger is doing much better.

After all, the ex-dancer finally found the courage to tell Yunho what happened to him at the club, and much to Wooyoung's surprise, Yunho had welcomed him back with open arms.

The two see each other every day at some point, when Seonghwa isn't around to fill in Wooyoung's empty spaces.

The only reason he knows how Yunho is doing is because Wooyoung had let it slip that the other man had quit stripping too and was now pursuing his dream.