✎𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

The sky is full of stars this close to the outskirts of Busan, nestled into the junction of grasslands and the beach.

The hanok San had provided his employees was quaint and sweet, and Seonghwa had really been enjoying the simplicity of the accommodations.

It had been quite sometime since he was out of a bustling city, content with crisp air and the sounds of droning wildlife.

The rental car sits in the gravel driveway, gleaming black in the moonlight, but besides the vehicle, the scenery looks like something out of a Joseon-era drama.

Even the air tasted pulled out of time— fresh with a twinge of salt.

It has only been three days into their trip, but Seonghwa can't deny how different he feels, how small in this world full of unknowns.

It's nice.

"Hyung? Are you ok?"

Seonghwa turns from where he's sitting on the low porch to find Wooyoung standing by the sliding doors.

He's wearing a large t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts, his bare feet poised on the threshold.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just looking at the stars."

Wooyoung comes to sit by the elder, glancing up into the night.

"I remember these skies," he whispers, smiling to himself.

His eyes turn into little half-moons and Seonghwa feels the urge to coo at him but doesn't.

"Are you from here?" Seonghwa asks instead, trying to recall everything Yunho had once told him about this man.

Perhaps he had been too wrapped up in himself to really pay attention.

He severely regrets that now, because the younger becomes more of a blessing to him as the days go by.

He wants to get to know Wooyoung, to be there for him when no one else is.

With a sigh, Wooyoung pulls his knees up to his chest and rests his chin atop them.

"Not originally, but I grew up in Busan, by the sea," he explains. "We lived in Ilsan when I was really little, but moved when I started going to school."

Nodding, Seonghwa reaches over to rub Wooyoung's back, sensing the sudden wistful sorrow in the younger's tone.

He could ask more follow-up questions, but he doesn't want Wooyoung to think of unpleasant memories, so he decides to change the subject for the better.

"You're doing great in the workshop. You've got a natural talent for dancing."

Wooyoung gives him a knowing glance in response, but there's no anger present in it.

"You know what I mean," Seonghwa clarifies with a laugh, jostling the other in a teasing manner. "Especially the hip hop dances. I've never seen someone who hasn't been trained take so quickly to it before."