✎𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Yunho arches his spine, taking Seonghwa fully into his pliant mouth.

He teases his boyfriend with a few harsh sucks before pulling off and grinning obscenely, lips slick with spit.

"How was your day at work?" he questions, stroking Seonghwa slowly.

"Fuck, Yunho, you want to talk about that now?" Seonghwa throws his head back against the pillows, sucking in a calming breath to steady himself.

He had barely gotten in the door when Yunho had immediately jumped him, pushing him onto the bed and deftly unbuckling his belt.

Yunho cocks his head and bites his bottom lip, pulling it into his mouth.

"Maybe I'm going to have a good night at work and want to talk about it," he teases, running his fingertips softly along Seonghwa's length, making the elder curse under his breath.

He pauses, eyes glistening, before proceeding.

"I was asked to dance on the main stage tonight."

Seonghwa freezes, staring up at his gorgeous boyfriend with a bittersweet symphony playing in his head.

Catching himself, he forces a smile, pulling Yunho towards his chest by his hips.

"Good for you," he manages to praise awkwardly, arms stiff around his lover.

He had never had a problem with Yunho's occupation when they had met but in this moment, he feels uncharacteristically bothered.

Yunho props his head up on Seonghwa's chest.

" 'Good for you' ?" he scoffs in disbelief. "You know I've wanted this since I started working there. Since before you even came in."

Backtracking, Seonghwa tries to make up for his lack of enthusiasm.

"No, it's great, I mean, you're happy, right?" He stares up into the younger's eyes, imploring him to be forgiven for his earlier insensitivity.

Yunho pushes up, kneeling on the bed above Seonghwa.

He cocks his head, tonguing the inside of his cheek in frustration.

"You don't want me working there anymore, do you?"

The question hits Seonghwa hard.

He had skirted around the issue for so long, placating Yunho when they started dating all the way until this very moment and now months of holding his tongue are coming to fruition.

"Well, you needed the money back then to live off of, but since we moved in together I figured you would-" Seonghwa pauses, searching for the right phrase.

He gestures vaguely with his hands. ".... move onto something else."

Yunho blinks down at him before getting off the bed and pulling on his boxers.