Season 4 Chapter 1: A Club of Hellfire? How do You Make That?

(A/N: Hello and welcome to season 4 of Stranger Things 000 and I want you all to know something very important for some of these chapters. The site the I normally use has teleplay which also describes the scene for me so I will be able to write that into my chapters. However, for this season the site I use doesn't have teleplay for episodes 1, 2,3 ,5 and 6 but it does for 4, 7, 8 and 9 so some chapters will take longer because of this. It is also one of the reasons I ask you guys to follow me or at least check my conversation board for I do put updates on there sometimes. I need to find alternatives for writing the chapters because the regular script does not do good for me. I can't tell who's talking at the scenes are not put in and I don't like that. An alternative that I will be using is watching the episodes and writing these chapters in real time. With all that out of the way I hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

*SOMEWHERE*

We see a quiet neighborhood where birds are chirping, and dogs are barking. A paper boy is on his bike riding by throwing papers to everyone's houses. It hits many places, a car, a chair and a door. Once the paper hits a door someone opens it and grabs it. They walk inside as they make tea and are doing a crossword puzzle. Once the timer dings they finish as they are then shave and put on clothes.

They look at themselves in a mirror and it shows... RICK ASTLEY?!?!

*RETRY*

It shows... Brenner!!!

[DUN] [DUN] [DUN]

He looks at himself and smiles.

*FLASHBACK*

We now cut to the year 1979 in the Hawkins Lab. Kids in patient gowns are playing around chasing a remote-controlled toy car and one kid is controlling it. Other kids are making tops spin with their minds, two are playing chess, one is playing plinko and one other kid is moving a marble in a maze with their mind.

Brenner walks in and goes to a boy playing with a magic eight ball and sits next to him.

Brenner: That's your favorite. Isn't it?

The boy just stares.

Brenner: How are you feeling today?

Boy: Okay.

Brenner: You up for some more lessons?

The boy shakes the eight ball, and it says, "Signs point to yes". Brenner then walks down the hall with the boy holding his hand as they walk pass a woman doing the same thing.

Dr. Ellis: Dr. Brenner.

Brenner: Dr. Ellis.

They keep walking and they pass a door that has the number 11 on it and then pass one door that just says 0 but some parts of the door are burnt and has ice on it.

We then see Brenner is drawing on a piece of paper while the boy has wires on his head with his eyes closed.

Brenner: Okay. What do you see?

The boy is seen struggling a bit, but Brenner calms him down.

Brenner: Don't force it. Let it come to you.

Boy: It's... a yellow circle. The sun.

Brenner: Very good. Very good.

He then draws something else on the paper.