Chapter 5: Have A Holly Jolly Christ- Wait It's not Christmas Time?

While the three boys crowd around the table where the now upside down DND board is placed, you are sitting on the sofa messing with the Elevens walkie as she gave you hers to use instead of Mikes as she watches you thinking you are having fun but is unaware that you are trying to reach Will.

Eleven: Zero can I ask you a question?

Zero: Sure shoot.

Eleven: When you say that you saw Will, did you see him around the place we found you. 

Zero shakes his head still messing with the walkie.

Eleven: Then where did you see him?

Zero: In the upside down. It's kind of like when you have a dream that feels so real you think that the stuff you saw in the dream were real you know.

Eleven hears this as she thinks back to the dream she had of escaping that facility. She was 100 percent sure that it was a memory, but she just feels like there is more to that dream than just her being told to run away to safety by the mysterious boy. But then she looks over at Zero and sees him still messing with her walkie. 

Eleven: Yeah, I know what that feels like.

Before they could talk anymore, they hear Mike, Lucas, and Dustin talking and their attention went to that as Zero hands El back her walkie.

Mike: We just tell our parents we went to AV after school. That'll give us at least a few hours to operate in Mirkwood.

Mike: (turns to Lucas) Did you got the supplies?

Lucas: Yeah. 

Lucas grabs his backpack and dumps out items on the table.

Lucas: Binoculars from Nam, army knife from also from Nam, hammer, camouflage bandana and the wrist rocket.

Dustin: Your gonna take out a Demogorgon with a slingshot.

Lucas: Okay first of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all the Demogorgon is not real, but if something is out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye.

Mike: So, you believe in aliens and superheroes but not the Demogorgon.

Lucas: Look, there's 9 planets.

Dustin & Mike: Pluto isn't a planet.

Lucas: 9 planets and millions of galaxies out there, you'd believe there's only one planet with life force.

Zero: The wrist rocket won't work on the Demogorgon.

Zero says this as gets up from the couch and the others look at him confused by what he means by that.

Zero: I have seen this Demogorgon in my dreams vividly along with Will tons of times. So, I can say with 100 percent certainty that your wrist rock will be as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Lucas: How do you know that?

Zero: Because when I see them in my dreams I wake up with a bloody nose and then I realized that they weren't dreams at all.

Eleven: (realizes) You entered the void and found Will with the Demogorgon haven't you.

Eleven says finishing Zeros explanation as he looks at her with a smirk and nods to confirm this. 

Zero: Exactly! The monster we call the Demogorgon doesn't rely on its eyes all too well. But its ears and nose are comparable to that of a predator or even stronger than.

The boys then look confused as to what the two of them mean with their explanation. But they decide to ask later and focus on their plan for now.

Mike: So, the wrist rocket is a no go, but we need something if you two get too exhausted from your powers so we will bring it along anyway since we got nothing else.