Chapter 6: That's Not The Body We're Looking For.

We cut to the Ives house as we see Eleven sitting in her room while Zero has been sitting in the corner playing with her walkie talkie as his nose has been bleeding non-stop evident with the large pile of bloody tissues in her garbage can. El is starting to get worried for him and she thinks that he did not sleep at all last night when they got home but she couldn't tell.

El: Zero, did you get any sleep last night?

Zero: Nope.

El: Why not? Is it because I you couldn't sleep sharing a bed with a girl?

Zero: Nope.

El: Then why?

Zero: Do you hate me?

Zero ignores her question as he asks one of his own not even looking up at her and putting down the walkie. And to say she was confused is an understatement, she was shocked, flabbergasted, and maybe even bamboozled.

El: What?

Zero: Do you hate me?

El: No, it's just I'm sad about finding out that Will is dead.

Zero: He's not dead.

El: Dude we all saw his body get pulled out of the lake. He is dead.

Zero: No, he's not.

El: And how do you know that?

Zero doesn't respond as the walkie goes to a channel where they both hear static. And before Eleven can ask him what he's doing a voice comes through as Zero smiles at her.

Will: So come on and let me know.

Eleven gasps as she hears his voice. Believe he was dead a few moments ago and now hearing his voice as if it's real time.

Will: Should I stay or should I go. Should I stay or should I go now.

El hops out of her bed and rushes over to Zero who smiles at her as he hands back the walkie and goes near the closet.

Will: If I go there will be trouble.

Will continues to sing as Eleven clutches the radio tightly as she tries to speak to him.

Eleven: Will is that you, it's Eleven copy, over.

[STATIC]

Eleven: Will are you there?

[STATIC]

Eleven: Will!

[MORE STATIC]

Eleven gives up and turns to Zero as he is standing in the closet still smiling.

Eleven: Was that... was that Will?

Zero: That's how I know that he's not dead... El.

Zero says this as he falls backwards into the closet passed out from too much blood loss as El gets up worried about him and rushes over to him.

Eleven: Zero! Zero wake up! ZERO!

She keeps shaking him as she then hears him breathing as she sighs in relief that he passed out and isn't in critical condition as he doesn't look pale.

Eleven: Okay, he is just asleep.

She then looks over to the radio and then the pile of tissues in her garbage can.

Eleven: No wonder he didn't sleep last night. He was to busy trying to help us find Will.

She looks over to Zeros sleeping form as she smiles and blushes a little bit.