Chapter 11: uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩ ǝɥʇ uᴉ sɐɯʇsᴉɹɥƆ ǝʇɐɹqǝlǝƆ oʇ ʍoH

[BOOM]

[BOOM]

[BOOM]

Multiple explosions appear around the Upside Down leaving burned spots in its wake.

[ZOOM]

We see two blurs pass by.

Frank: I'm on it.

Author: Go get em.

We now see you and Vecna fighting clearly in Upside Down Hawkins.

Zero: Come on! You even trying!?

Vecna: Grr!

You swing your sword at him which he dodges but hits some of his tentacles cutting them.

Vecna: Gah!

Zero: Now!

You ignite your fist and hit him in the stomach.

Vecna: Ahh!

He gets sent flying back as you chase after him.

Vecna recovers and uses his powers to launch a car at you.

You notice this and make an earth wall appear to block it but it breaks through as you brace for impact.

You are pushing against the car as Vecna keeps pushing it towards you. You are sliding against the ground and manage to bring it to a halt.

Zero: Phew.

You let the car fall as you look and see Vecna already in front of you as he uses his tentacles to whip you and launch you away.

Vecna: Hah!

Zero: Ghh!

You recover as Vecna launches more tentacles at you as you notice and manage to avoid them.

Vecna: Get a load of this!

He makes the tentacles on the surroundings move towards you.

Zero: Shit!

The tentacles all collide as you jump out the way and a huge dust cloud forms below you as you use your wind powers to fly.

When the dust settles Vecna sees nothing is entangled in them as he gets confused but soon looks up and he sees you already moving towards him with your sword ready as he moves but you manage to cut his arm.

Vecna: Hrgh!

Zero: Damn! I missed.

You point your sword at him.

Zero: I'll be sure not to next time.

Vecna: There won't be.

You concentrate as the ground starts shaking and you raise your hand up as the ground lifts up surprising him.

Zero: I always loved fighting outdoors. Because I could let loose!

You dash at him as he backs away and uses the tentacles to help in gaining distance.

Zero: Don't run!

You follow after him with your sword as you have flames coat it and send a flaming slash towards him.

Vecna uses his tentacles to cover him and block it as he gets sent back into a wall of the floating ground.

Vecna: Ugh.

He puts his tentacles back but not before getting on top of the ground to get stable footing.

Zero: You can't run.

You jump towards the wall as it opens and you get swallowed by it.

Vecna is sitting on top catching his breath.