Season 2 Chapter 2: Trick or Treating gets Freaky

*FLASHBACK*

Zero: *Tears in his eyes* I'm sorry El. But hey, we will meet again. I kept that promise to you before and I will do it again.

Zero returns to staring at the Demogorgon and all his power as it begins to dissipate into flakes. They surround itself and Zero as he screams out. The lights begin start getting too bright for the party.

Zero coughs and opens his eyes. He's in the hallway of the school, but there's vines all over the place. He sees how dark it is and how cold it is as he realizes he is in the Upside Down.

Zero: Well, back here again huh.

Zero looks around as he then walks around to gain his bearings. 

Zero: That gate has got to be near here somewhere.

He keeps looking around until he hears something.

Agent: Bravo team, check in.

Zero snaps his head to the sound as he sees agents passing by back and forth. He is looking through the wall the Demogorgon and him passed through.

Zero: Well, looks like I found my ticket out of here.

Zero smiles as he waits for the coast to be clear. Once he believes it is he pushes his hand through the wall and breaks through. He's back in the real world and he celebrates as he decides to go to El and tell her. He starts running through the woods as he sees her house and when he gets closer, he sees cop cars in front of it but no people outside.

Zero: Could they be inside?

Zero walks closer making sure to stay out of site as he stares into the window to see the agents and cops.

Becky: You need to leave.

Agent: Ma'am we just need you to keep quiet about this.

Becky: Okay, we'll keep quiet about this. But we want something in return.

Agent: Just name it.

Terry: We want to live our lives like we used to before you found us.

Becky nods as El looks at them.

Agent: We can do that, but we will be watching you.

Becky: No. No heavy surveillance. If you want to watch us that is fine, but no heavy surveillance over everything we do.

The agent nods as El speaks up.

Jane: We also want to be able to train our powers without having to worry about you guys taking us.

Agent: We can't allow you to do that in public. We will give you locations on private and isolated areas in the town that you both can use.

Terry, Becky and El nod at this.

Agent: Be sure to keep any public usage under the radar. If it gets out of hand and more people see this, then we will take matters into our own hands.

The three nods at this as the agent then turns towards other agents and another goes to El.

Agent 2: Now, since that is settled can you go back to the beginning, please.

Jane: I told you everything.

Agent 2: I understand this is difficult, Eleven.

Jane: I don't know where he is. And even if I did, I'd never tell you. I would never tell you.