Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Yeah, stop reminding me. Now let's get in and see if we could do some investigating." I heard Jarvis hum in agreement, and then rotated all the way to the gate... Where I found Demons guarding the gate.

"Halt! Identification and your purpose of visiting." One of the Demon spoke, eyeing me up and down... In a non-sexual manner? What?

"I uhh... Would you believe me if I say, I lost it on the way here?" I weakly replied.

The two Demons looked at each other, did a quick rock paper scissors. And the one who lost groaned and approached me with a tired expression.

"Sir, please follow me. We will need to do a thorough check on your being to see if you're safe to enter New Lescatie." She said rather professionally... Too professionally.

"Alright, and thank you."

"No need... This is far too common anyway. After all, bandits exists... Or an airhead." She replied, snickering slightly at her last remark.

"Well, I do get a bit forgetful sometimes." She giggled at that.

"Well, lucky for you. Her Majesty is a welcoming person. Though her Brother-in-Law made her, make us do a thorough check up on cases like you." She replied before motioning me to follow her inside the walls.

Once through, I was awestruck at how beautiful the city is. Besides the occasional bare flirting and or fucking. I can see myself living here. Reminds me of the Nordic houses back at Earth.

"Here, we'll let Captain Mersé handle your registration." I nearly froze on my track when I heard her speak. And speaking of the Echidna, there she is. Resting her head on her fist as she read a document.

"Ma'am, apologies for the intrusion. We have another case of lost identification." The Demon said, politely catching Mersé's attention.

"Hmm... Good work soldier, you and your partner can take a break now and tell the next to take point." She commanded.

"Thank you, Ma'am." The Demon saluted happily and excused herself from the room.

"So... Hi?" I said rather awkwardly.

"Hello to you too, traveler... Mind answering some questions?" She asked, eyeing me carefully... Though she did lick her lips when our gaze met.

"Sure, I mean... I really can't say no, yeah?" I jested, earning me a smirk from her.

"Aww, and I was expecting some... Resistance~" She purred rather threateningly.

"Nah, I'd pass on the opportunity for an ass whooping." I replied nonchalantly. I mean, seriously. I highly doubt they could scratch an Elder Dragon with Shinobi techniques from the Yokai and a BS power boost from the Ouroboros Dragon? Yeah.

She chuckled before sitting back down on her chair.

"Alright then, please have a seat. Let's begin with your purpose of visiting New Lescatie."

I sat down and replied without giving any indication of annoyance.

"Well, other than just being a tourist? Well, I suppose making new friends and some connections wouldn't be too bad... Rather have a backup plan when shit fucks up without warning at all." She raised a brow at my reply but nonetheless took it.

"Alright, rather paranoid don't you think?" She replied and I shrugged.

"Next question. Why New Lescatie?"

"I have a hatred for Priests."

"You do realize this placed used to be Order territory, right?"

"And I said, I hate Priests."

"Ok..." She scratched her head at that one.

"Next. Ass or Boobs?" Now it's my turn to raise a brow.

"Protocol from Druella's Brother-in-Law." Huh... Man of culture I guess.

"Waist." I answered without hesitation.

"A Waist man... Rare, but quite a few. Alright, since you really don't have any hostile intentions to our Queendom, you're free to go... Just carry this and go to the next room for a new Identification Paper." She said, and handing me a amethyst badge the size of my thumb.

"Oh and in case you didn't know. Liliana and her Husband, the Brother-in-Law I told you about, are visiting. So be alert of sudden explosions, random bouts of noises, and definitely avoid angering them... You do not want the wrath of an angry Wyvern that can breath Ice." What? Since when did MGE have Ice Wyverns?

"What? Since when did Ice Wyverns came to be?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Since He came around." She answered rather unsurely.

And with that, I was shooed out of her office and straight to the next door. Where I met with a Slime Girl that is wearing a Nurse outfit next to a Blue Oni with office clothes... Why so modern?

Anyway, I got my physical health checked by the Slime, and interviewed by the Oni.

"Fucking finally! That Blue Oni was starting to get touchy feely with me." I spoke rather loudly, earning me a few amused looks from the locale and their Incubus Husbands.

"What the fuck is happening!? Why am I seeing familiar items like Redstone Lamps and a fucking Steam Powered Car!?..." My internal rant to Jarvis was suddenly cut by a loud whistle. I turned, and my eyes nearly popped out of their socket when I saw a FUCKING CREATE TRAIN PASSING THROUGH THE PLAZA!!!!

"Jarvis! Did your Creator send us to a variant of MGE!?" I asked my spiritual brother.

"From what we are seeing, yes. It seems this version of MGE has advanced to a certain impressive degree. And with Minecraft inspirations too." He replied with an impressed voice.

"What the hell is happening?" I questioned myself in a low voice... Which was answered when said Train stopped on a station and out came who I can only say is Druella's Sister seeing how they look eerily similar, and the man... I recognize that person... That's fucking Haise! The same character I use in my old world before I got Isekai'd whenever I play Minecraft! WHY THE FUCK IS MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT HERE!?

Dun Dun Dun!

I am gonna have fun with this stupid shit XD. Oh and, the last Chapter event? Gonna happen soon enough.