SURPRISE !!!!!

Then suddenly we removed the curtain and then we saw two persons wearing very scary masks and they roared at us and then yibo shouted his lungs out "AHHHHHHH ghost oh god bless us please take this spirits away from us" the suddenly yibo heard laughter "hahaha" he stopped shouting and looked at us then he saw eomma and appa standing there and I was also laughing he looked at us angrily and then said "eomma,appa what are you both doing here and gege why are you laughing" we stopped laughing and then I said "bobo they are not ghost or any spirits they are our eomma and appa they were fooling us" he folded his hands and looked at me very intensely and then he smirked at me and said"becoming naught I see did you forget gege that you were moaning under me just a few minutes ago or should I show you again" I blushed furiously and smacked on his head and said"you shameless brat atleast see who is in front of us" then I looked at my parents and asked"what are you guys doing here you went on a vacation right what happened?" they both looked at each other and then mom pushed appa in front and said "you say" and my appa pushed my eomma in front of us and said "no you say this is all your plan after all" they kept on bickering for about 5 minutes and I was getting irritated so I said"will any one of you tell me why are here or not?" Then finally my eomma said "actually we didn't go on any vacation we just went out so that you both can get privacy and you both can confess your feelings to each other and make love to eachother we are extremely sorry if we have disturbed you guys but we came because we have planned a surprise for you guys and we wanted you both to come with us so that we can show you both the suprise" We both looked at each other and then gege answered"it's totally fine eomma we both will obviously come will you guys and there no need of apologizing to us for this reason.Then eomma spoke and said "then it's decided we will go now only and I want to ask something to you zhan" Zhan ge looked at eomma with a cute frown and ask "what is it eomma?" Eomma looked at me then looked at zhan ge and then coughed a bit then finally she opened her mouth to speak up "are you ok zhanzhan?" I saw zhan ge frowning he asked back eomma " what happened to me eomma? " Then eomma looked back at me doing some gestures which I couldn't understand I was getting irritated because first of all they came at a wrong time and they are taking us outside now and now eomma is playing are you kidding me bro!!, So I yelled "what are you playing at just say it properly na" eomma also yelled back at me "I am just asking you if zhanzhan is fine or not you were just now eating his ass right?" The moment we both heard our eomma words we both blushed and then zhan ge softly replyed"I am fine eomma let's get we both will go and get freshen up" Then gege dragged me up stairs and smacked on my head saying"why are you so shameless can't you figure out that little matter huh!!""

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

I smacked bobo then bobo looked at me with his cute pout which is so adorable that I want to bite his baby fat cheeks which I did "ahhh zhan ge why are you doing like this to me?" I just bit his cheek why is he saying like this I thought and I asked him back "what did I do bobo?" He looked at me and replyed "first you smacked me then you bit me on my cheek and shameless you are asking me what did you do?" Aiyaa this cute bobo "sorry bobo you are so cute that I can't control myself so I bite your cheek hehe" but yibo turned in other way saying "hmmmp don't talk to me" I was feeling guilty now so I said "I am sorry bobo I will do whatever you want please don't be like this" then yibo turned towards my side and smirked at me I kinda have a bad feeling about this "if you want my forgiveness you can do I thing" I was feeling some naughtiness in his voice"what is it bobo?" He came near me and sneaked his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him and I kept my hands on his chest and he came near my ear and said "do you really want to know gege?" This little brat can't say anything straight forwardly then I replied "My bobo I really want to know what do you want me to do so that I can get your forgiveness please" then he smiled I felt that on my ear he again said "but gege since you beat me twice I should also make you suffer for a bit longer don't you think that is the right way" aishiii this kid is really very much pain in my ass anyway let's just bare it as I was the one who did this to myself really I like to hammer on my own feet with my own hand "bobo please tell me what is it?" Then finally bobo is satisfied as he said "ok gege since you are requesting me so much let me tell you what do I want ok so listen carefully I want you to....
..."

Hi my lovely stars I hope you all like this story please let me know what do you think of this in the comments and I am sorry for late update 😔😔.
Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜