STEALING GEGE'S VIRGINITY

Hi my lovely stars please don't read this if you are underage this chapter contains smut.

I saw zhan ge and ge was looking at me with shocked expression phone in my hand fell down as zhan ge said "what were you watching bodi" I was having a gay panic I looked at the phone which fell down and zhan ge who was walking towards the phone and when Zhan ge bended to take the phone I got a naughty idea to escape so I smacked on Zhan ge's butt. Zhan ge moaned "ahh" he turned behind and looked at me with a shocked and blushing expression and asked me "what did you do yibo " I wanted to tease him so I stood up and wrapped my hands on gege's waist and pulled him closer his hands landed on my chest and then I whispered in his ear very seductively "I did something? What did I do gege" he blushed cutely "you smacked " I asked "where gege" he blushed more his face and neck turned red "on my butt" I asked gege with my cute a doe eyes "you didn't like it gege?" He looked at me and said "I never said that " I asked "you liked it then?" He shyly nodded unconsciously. I smirked at him and gripped his on his ass tightly Zhan ge moaned "ahhh yibo what are you doing someone might hear us" I slided my hand inside gege's shirt and squeezed gege's pink nipple gege moaned "mhhh y-yibo" and I whispered "but gege there is no one in our house except you and me gege " Zhan ge blushed furiously and said "b-but that I have to cook I will talk to you later bye" and Zhan ge turned around and was about to walk away but I did not let him go I pulled gege and gege fell on the bed. Gege was shocked by the sudden action "w-what are you doing yibo?" I smirked as I saw Zhan ge nervous I got on top of Zhan ge and went near gege closed this eyes then I went near his ear and in seductive voice I whispered "I want to have sex with you gege" and I bit his ear.

ZHAN GE'S POV

The moment I heard bobo said that my eyes were about to fall out of the socket he said he wants to have sex with me but I was not ready yet. I looked at him with my widened eyes and I saw yibo was looking so hot and seductive my breath hitched for a second I asked "really yibo but I don't know how to do it I didn't know you wanted this you should have told me I would have prepared myself how can I do now I don't even know the basics ".

YIBO'S POV

Zhan ge started to talk contiously I wanted to stop him but gege was not stopping do I kissed gege he was shocked but slowly he started to return the kiss I nibbled on gege's lips and then I bit on ge's lip he moaned then I slid my tongue into gege's mouth and explored gege's hot cave our both of the tongues fought with each other but obviously I won Zhan was out of his breath so Zhan ge tapped on shoulder I stopped kissing gege and moved when I looked at gege's face it was red and that lewd expression was bomb I couldn't wait anymore so I bend down and started kissing gege's neck while leaving red marks of my love "ahhh y-yibo wait mmh " Zhan ge's moans turned me on more I undresssed gege and to move towards gege's collarbone I bit it then the moment I saw gege the sight made my dick twitch with excitement gege lewd face with red lips and slightly open mouth and tears in his eyes and with his shirt open and that pink nipples which were looking eager for my touch damn gege was looking like a whole damn meal and that meal is only for myself I took gege one nipple inbetween my fingers and pressed it Zhan ge moaned with a lots of pleasure and I could not control myself anymore I bent and sucked gege's nipple he moaned more and more "ahhh y-yibo slow down" but I didn't listen to him anymore I sucked them then I went more down and sucked his belly button I sucked it and then I removed his pant and gege got embarassed and covered himself with his hands "don't cover yourself kitten I don't like it you are very beautiful" I said in deep voice then gege nodded his head cutely and removed his hand I removed his boxer then I took gege's dick in my mouth and sucked it I kissed the tip then I started to suck it "nggh yibo ahhh faster I am about to cum ahhhh" said gege and released his seeds in my mouth "so delicious gege" he blushed at my statement and was panting heavily. Suddenly gege flipped out positions which was unexpected for me then gege.....

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this💜💜💜💜and please comment👇👇👇 what do you think of this and I am extremely sorry for uploading this so late it has been months right I am sorry once again.