MEETING MY STEP BROTHER PART 2

After thinking for a while I said "Yes he can become my brother ".

Appa and eomma's pov

We were waiting for the reply we crossed our fingers hoping that yibo would say yes and then yibo said "Yes he can become my brother" we embraced him and said "That is my boy thank you so much for accepting him as your brother. So shall we go and bring him to home today? ". Yibo smiled and said "sure why not he must be waiting for you guys so go and get him till then I will decorate our house so that we can celebrate after he comes to our home ". I looked at my parents and saw they were crying I asked " what happened appa?" Why are you both crying? Appa smiled and said " nothing bodi these are tears of joy." I asked eomma what happened to you? She replied " nothing my little lion I am so happy that you understood us and accepted xiao zhan as your brother thank you so much ". I smiled and kissed my eomma and said " this is nothing cutie I could also give my life for your happiness  ". She smiled and hugged me and my father also joined in our hug and after this emotional moment eomma and appa left the house to bring my brother xiao zhan aka zhan ge I was also excited and then I started decorating the house with balloons,flowers,ribbions,etc. After I finished decorating I headed towards the kitchen to make something delicious for my brother. I don't know whether he like like sweet or spicy food so I thought of making both then I started cooking. After 2 hours I finished cooking everything I made sweet and spicy food. For spicy food I made soup dumplings,hotpot,roasted duck,sweet and sour pork,ma po tofu ( made of tofu,meat and vegetables). For sweet I made cake for celebration I wrote " WELCOME TO YOUR HOUSE ZHAN GE " and I made mochis. Then I went in my room for bath because there is still half an hour for them to come so I decided to take a long bath. After 20 minutes long bath I feel so fresh I wore my night pyjamas and went to dining room and was waiting for them.

One hour later 😪😪 (just kidding)

After 5 minutes I heard the door bell ring I was so excited to meet my brother I looked in the mirror and adjust my clothes and went to open the door.

Xiao zhan's pov

I was still in my house I was thinking that will aunty and uncle's son accept me as his brother I don't even know his name all I know is there are my appa's best friend and I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the door bell ring once I heard the bell I rushed and opened the door I saw aunty and uncle were very sad I understood that their son didn't accept me as his brother but I still asked "what happened aunty is he willing to make me his brother?". Aunty said " we are extremely sorry son we tried so hard but..." I said "it's OK aunty and I understand he must have been shocked after hearing that he is going to have a brother ".

Appa and eomma's pov

We were trying so hard to control our laughter " OH MY GOD he is so cute I want to pinch his cheeks so badly." We couldn't control our laughter anymore we started laughing so hard that tears came out of our eyes we saw that the innocent boy that stood in front of us was confused he was looking like a lost puppy. We decided to tell him truth without teasing him. I said " my cute bunny he said he will accept you as his brother we were just kidding your face is so cute just like a lost puppy sorry like a lost bunny hahaha ". I said whining" Auntyyy it's not fair you scared me to death hmmp I am not going to talk to you anymore." She hugged me and said "sorry my bunny we just wanted to tease you a little bit because your reactions are so cute hehe". I said "ok I forgive you because you are cute so he is willing to accept me as his brother". She said "yes my bunny he is willing to accept you as his brother and he is so excited to meet you he is even decorating the house for your welcome party and he only sended us here to pick you up ". I said "Really!!!yes now I can finally have a brother " I cutely smiled. So started our journey it takes about 3 hours to reach here we sang songs and did random talks in the car and after 3 hours we reached our destination I went out of the car and saw the house it is so beautiful I love it I was excited but also nervous to meet my brother we took the luggage out of the car and uncle parked the car and came and stood beside me we rang the door bell soon I heard a click sound and the door opened and 

What do you think how was zhan's reaction?

Let me know in the comments.

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this ❤