SLIP, FALL, AND KISS

The door opened and I saw a cute kid standing in front of me in his cute night pyjamas and messy hair showing his sexy collarbone and his doe eyes perfect nose and plump and rosy lips I was so lost in his eyes that I forgot that he is my soon to be brother I am such a pervert.

Yibo's pov

I opened the door and saw my brother he was a little bit taller than me and has a fragile body bunny eyes,sharp and cute nose and that perfect lips and a mole under his bottom lip that made his lips more sexier that long neck and slim legs on the whole just perfect. I unconsciously licked my lips as I saw him. Soon reality hit me I then bowed and cutely smiled and said "welcome to your house gege". He gave his bunny smile and said "Thank you didi". They came in and I handed them water to drink eomma said "bodi take him to your room so that he can freshen up ok, and I forgot to tell you zhan you and bodi will stay in one room only because there are only 2 bedrooms in this house it is OK for you both?". I said "it's fine by me eomma". He also said "it's also fine by me aunty". My eomma cutely pouted and said "bunny we are a family now call us eomma and appa now ok". He smiled and said "ok eomma". I said " come gege I will take you to my room". I took him inside and I said "so this is my room and this is bathroom and I have only one bed so you can sleep on it I will sleep on the floor ok." He said "no didi I will sleep on the floor you sleep on the bed". "No you sleep " I said. "No you sleep " he said at last gege said " Why don't we sleep together on the bed ?" I said "ok gege so let me first introduce myself I am Wang Yibo and I am 24 years old " he said " ok I am Xiao zhan and I am 30 years old ". I said " ok zhan ge you can freshen up I will wait for you OK " he said ok and went inside the bathroom.

Xiao zhan's pov

I am so glad that I got such a lovely family with a cute eomma and appa and a little brother I was done bathing I felt relaxed and I came out of bathroom I saw my brother was sitting on bed and waiting for me to come as I took a few steps my feet slipped I closed my eyes thinking I will fall suddenly I felt something warm and wet on my lips I opened my eyes I saw myself on top of  yibo and our lips were connected I freezed for a second I try to stand and when I did my feet slipped again causing our lips to connect again. I felt so embrassed I finally stood in said " I am so sorry bodi I didn't notice my feet were wet I am extremely sorry". I said "it's OK zhan ge it's not your fault".

What do you think happened?

Did something happen in the closed  room?

Let me know what do you think? In the comments please.

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this sorry it's a bit short actually it's pretty late so I wrote this much only sorry ❤.