STEALING GEGE'S VIRGINITY (PART - 2)

Gege flipped our positions and said "I will also do it" I protested against him saying"no need gege it will hurt" but gege didn't listen and went down and took my cock out and looked at it and then he gulped and bend down to take the cock in his mouth first he licked my cock then slowly started to take my cock in his mouth after that he started sucking his head started to move rapidly and groans let out from my mouth loudly I was enjoying the treatment that I was getting from gege it was fantastic and sometime I was about to release my cum I told gege "gege I am close remove my dick from my mouth" but gege didn't listen to my words and started to suck more aggressively I tried to control but I was on my verge so I could not control myself anymore so I cummed inside gege's mouth gege almost chocked on my dick but he gulped down the whole cum and took it out from his mouth with a pop he then licked my dick cleanly and looked at me with his cute red eyes like a cute bunny I was loosing my control over myself I flipped our positions and pressed gege down and kissed him aggressively he also kissed me with the same energy I loved it but I dominated the kiss after sometime our lips pulled them apart because lack of air after that I told gege to get on all fours after that I moved towards gege's pink hole where slick was already leaking the moment I saw that sinful scene which made my dick twitch in excitement I bent down and licked the slick gege moaned " nggh bobo don't do it it's dirty" I replied "nothing related to you is dirty gege" and then I sucked gege's hole then I shoved my tongue inside his hole gege held the sheets tightly and moaned "ahhh yibo mhhh" after licking and sucking gege's hole I entered my finger in gege's hole he screamed on top of his lungs then I slowly pushed my whole finger inside him after that I kept fingering gege after sometime I added my second finger and started crisscrossing inside gege's hole he moaned more and sometime he started to enjoy my fingers in him he moaned saying"there ahhh yibo right there it feels good ahhh" I got more excited and I could not stop any more so I removed my fingers and flipped gege and then I kissed gege and said " gege I will put my dick now ok it will hurt at first but after sometime you will enjoy the pleasure ok just trust me " gege nodded his head giving me permission so I planted a kiss gege's cheek and took a condom which was in the drawer right beside my bed and teared it and pulled on my cock then I set myself in between gege's legs and started entering him I slowly putted my cock's head inside gege's hole his moaned loudly i whispered in gege's ear "relax baby it will be alright" and then I slowly slided my remaining cock inside gege he moaned then I waited for sometime and then started to move as gege gave me permission "ahhh bobo so good it feels so good ngggh~~ faster"then I started to go more faster than thrust ~thrust~ then after some time gege moaned "ahh I am cumming " then gege cummed on my abs and after few seconds I shoot up my cum inside his warm hole then I layed beside gege and hugged him and then after few seconds gege said "bobo is someone there in our house?" I frowned and looked at gege "no gege there is no one in our house except us why are you asking that?" He replied"I can hear footsteps sound bobo can you go and check once what if there is theif that bragged in our house" I agreed with gege and wore my boxer and pant and I went outside the room I went downstairs and I really heard footsteps I am scared then I saw shadow of two people I was terrified I shouted "gege there are ghost in our house gege" and then I ran upstairs and went inside our room and locked it and started chanting holy chants while going near gege then gege hugged me and patted my hair and said "there is no ghost bobo let me wear clothes I will go and see okay don't be afaird " I nodded my head then gege wore his clothes then he said "I will go ok you wait here" then I held gege's hand and said "wait gege I will also come" gege nodded his head and then we both headed downstairs then we heard the footsteps again and then I saw the shadows again I held gege's hand tightly and showed gege the shadows then gege said me to keep quite I nod my head then we slowly went near the shadows which were behind the curtains then suddenly.........

Hi my lovely stars I am so sorry for the delay in updating the story let me know what do you think about this in the comments..💜💜💜